Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hey everyone
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
brianforster
hey guys, ive been lurking forever, i mean hell, i wrecked my celi august of 04, so that was a while ago, and even then i only had it for like 6 months, but i lurked before that too smile.gif.

i like whats been done with the place, all of the new 3sgte info is amazing and the swaps look great. removal of off topic = sweet.
edit: on second thought, now i see off topic, i totally didnt see it before, and i thought it had been removed confused.gif

not sure if anyones going to remember me, i wasnt exactly important with my teal automatic gt smile.gif but this time around i plan on buying a better color and of course a manual transmission. once paying for the car i immediately get a job and start saving for a swap.

much respect to people stepping up and making this site very knowledgable, my little 6gc site is all grown up smile.gif

ive got like 4400 bucks now, so im trying to find a decent celi around me, for as little as possible , so i can of course, save for a swap!
bloodrain
the 'off topic' section is still there, and thank god for it, its so much fun. Anywho, welcome back and good luck on finding a car.
amysmojo
i remember yoU! HI biggrin.gif

& yeah....Off Topic is like a candy store for bored people! I <3 OT weee

Good luck w/ your hunt! Hope you find your Celica soon smile.gif Any certain color you want? Or year? What are ya lookin for
brianforster
anything but the teal i had, must be gt, and 5 speed, other than that, im open to everything. edit: hatchback too wink.gif
amysmojo
QUOTE(brianforster @ Feb 11, 2006 - 12:05 PM) [snapback]392262[/snapback]

anything but the teal i had, must be gt, and 5 speed, other than that, im open to everything. edit: hatchback too wink.gif

Excellent! tongue.gif hehe

Where all have u been hunting for a Celi? Auto Trader? Yahoo Auto's? Craigslist? haha
brianforster
never done yahoo autos, ive been mainly using craigslist, autotrader, and ebay, i am at school right now so i dont really need a car, im waiting for the perfect deal
amysmojo
QUOTE(brianforster @ Feb 11, 2006 - 12:19 PM) [snapback]392269[/snapback]

never done yahoo autos, ive been mainly using craigslist, autotrader, and ebay, i am at school right now so i dont really need a car, im waiting for the perfect deal

ahhh good! thats the best way to do it smile.gif
Jen
I remember you! $4400 will definitely find you a decent Celi. tongue.gif
amysmojo
What about this one maybe u have already seen it for sale but oh well:

ACCOKEEK, MD

Red 1994 TOYOTA CELICA GT, 5 speed, Own owner, New clutch, Excellent condition, 118K MI, $3,795 Call John at 240-210-6111 for more information.
CelicaZR
Good luck with your search for a 6gc smile.gif
Coomer has done an excellent job in upgrading the site last year.
There is lots of info regarding swaps so you wont have a problem.
playr158
brian there are a good handful of 6gc's around the alexandria/arlington part of VA

but good to see you comin back!
brianforster
QUOTE(amysmojo @ Feb 11, 2006 - 8:29 PM) [snapback]392278[/snapback]

ACCOKEEK, MD

Red 1994 TOYOTA CELICA GT, 5 speed, Own owner, New clutch, Excellent condition, 118K MI, $3,795 Call John at 240-210-6111 for more information.

i did see that one, to be honest, i didnt like the hubcaps/wheels it has, so it was just enough to turn me off on it. plus i think i could find a decent one in the 3k to 3500 range, however i am not limited to that , because i obviously have 4400, just tryin to get it the cheaper the better.
amysmojo
QUOTE(brianforster @ Feb 11, 2006 - 10:30 PM) [snapback]392500[/snapback]

ACCOKEEK, MD

i did see that one, to be honest, i didnt like the hubcaps/wheels it has, so it was just enough to turn me off on it. plus i think i could find a decent one in the 3k to 3500 range, however i am not limited to that , because i obviously have 4400, just tryin to get it the cheaper the better.

wheels can easily be changed wink.gif haha.

have u found any others yet?
brianforster
QUOTE(amysmojo @ Feb 13, 2006 - 4:59 PM) [snapback]393073[/snapback]

QUOTE(brianforster @ Feb 11, 2006 - 10:30 PM) [snapback]392500[/snapback]

ACCOKEEK, MD

wheels can easily be changed wink.gif haha.

have u found any others yet?

i look every couple days.. my mom used to work at toyota dealerships so they are trying to track one down too. im not in a big hurry since ih ave 3 months till summer when i could actually drive it.

hopefully i can find a really awesome color like the gunmetal or something, patience is key!
BLACKcelicaGT
if you have plans to do the swap why not save some money and buy the st model
brianforster
i dont want to have to source parts for rear disk conversion, and you have to buy a new tranny for the st when swapping, plus the motor mounts
pure_dx
buy a $100 civic, drop a b18 or h22 in there, turbo it, should be around $4000, and you're fast!! lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.