Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm in heaven
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
jspec3SGE
For all the best info about JDM parts for the 6th gen Celica and for all the best JDM 6th gen Celicas, you have to check out volume 30 of the Hyper Rev Magazine. It was published back in 1998 and focuses mainly on the 6th gen Celica but also goes back to its roots a little bit.

user posted image

-Ryan
jayi12-15psi
I think we had scans of the pages of that issue on here at one point. I don't know if we have them in some sort of archieve or something, but we should.
syaoran60085
oooh..i see those magazines before...well..where i am is in arlington heights, illinois. the store called mitsuwa market sells import car magazines in japanese writing. it's very interesting. XD
94gts
it's not really a magazine, hyper-rev is more of a parts catalogue and tuning guide (or so they call it I've never had the chance to read one) Check out volume #87 celica vol.2

http://www.hyperrevusa.com/about_hyperrev.php
dustin15brown
ur avatar is a sign hanging up in my room
jspec3SGE
QUOTE(94gts @ Feb 13, 2006 - 8:49 PM) [snapback]393358[/snapback]

it's not really a magazine, hyper-rev is more of a parts catalogue and tuning guide (or so they call it I've never had the chance to read one) Check out volume #87 celica vol.2

http://www.hyperrevusa.com/about_hyperrev.php

Very true and I have Volume #87 also but it focuses more on the 7th gen which I am not too fond of at all.

-Ryan
Shigexile
ooo nice. i too have vol 87 the second one. still good thou.
azian_advanced
i just placed an order for that.. $24 CDN shipped, can't go wrong.
tomazws
Is the book helpful? What's inside?
azian_advanced
i've never looked inside but i know that it's pretty much like a JDM parts catalog for 6th gens... while most of them are difficult to obtain and hard to find.

it would be good to keep in the glove compartment for the guests riding in the passenger seat.. lol
WannabeGT4
I'm pretty sure I have the scans saved on my computer. I'll check tonight after work.
94gts
QUOTE(azian_advanced @ Feb 15, 2006 - 10:08 PM) [snapback]394792[/snapback]

i just placed an order for that.. $24 CDN shipped, can't go wrong.

thats a good price, where from?
WannabeGT4
Guess I don't have them... Oh well maybe some one that bought it can scan it for everyone else.
TTE
I posted a link a while ago where you can see it online
TTE
aaa, what the heck, went online and found it for you 6gc comunity www.4wheels.ru/catalogs/page8.php?book_id=6&page=1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.