Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SHE is ALIVE!!!!!!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
doGGy
Wooooohoooooo, i can now sleep safe at night Lol. I heard the beams motor Reving lol biggrin.gif

When i bought my SS i aint started the engine cuz of the damage on the front witch damaged A/C pump, so i was a bit paranoid if the engine is at all working, and YES, today i heard it REV'ing lol, without radiator still but atleast for a 1 min it was running lol! Car is finally fixed, all the bodywork (exterior wise IS done) and now the second Step - convert it to LHD.... Im affraind so wish me luck guys lol

Monday i will post pics of it fixed - cuz i will only be able to pick it up on monday from the bodyshop biggrin.gif

Damn im happy smile.gif
nik
nice so why did you want to convert to lhd or did you say already so what you going to do for a radiator? get a stock or performance
doGGy
QUOTE(nik @ Feb 17, 2006 - 2:31 PM) [snapback]395576[/snapback]

nice so why did you want to convert to lhd or did you say already so what you going to do for a radiator? get a stock or performance

There is no chance or posibility to register RHD cars in LITH + i dont even know how to drive this damn RHD car lol. I got towed to bodyshop abgout 15 miles, so i almost started to kick this damn car, cuz i aint had a clew where i was goind lol.

Radiator is getting fixed, it had only a small bend - so i will leave my stock one...

tomazws
congrats! smile.gif
sugarfree
Man i want to do mine also. I havent swapped but i just got my motor. (beams). I really need a GT harness complete right now. I also need a st202 cluster, the guy on ebay wants freakin 500 dollars for a used one, Hell, ill just order that from toyotaworld, i dont know how much they want. But i sure hope it will be hell of a lot cheaper then 500 for a new one.
crismillencolin
QUOTE(doGGy @ Feb 17, 2006 - 4:28 PM) [snapback]395571[/snapback]

Wooooohoooooo, i can now sleep safe at night Lol. I heard the beams motor Reving lol biggrin.gif

When i bought my SS i aint started the engine cuz of the damage on the front witch damaged A/C pump, so i was a bit paranoid if the engine is at all working, and YES, today i heard it REV'ing lol, without radiator still but atleast for a 1 min it was running lol! Car is finally fixed, all the bodywork (exterior wise IS done) and now the second Step - convert it to LHD.... Im affraind so wish me luck guys lol

Monday i will post pics of it fixed - cuz i will only be able to pick it up on monday from the bodyshop biggrin.gif

Damn im happy smile.gif

Glad to hear it biggrin.gif hell of a relief to hear it running i bet !

NOW

put it down n get on my with my spoiler bloks laugh.gif laugh.gif lol...rhd to lhd sounds like its gonna be great fun to do!!!GOOD LUCK
BBoYRuGGeD
wow congrats on hearing her roar smile.gif

and good luck on the next step biggrin.gif

bboy
dustin15brown
next step... lol as in singular? This thing will be a BEAST when it's done.... everything just takes time... I think yall will love the final look
CelicaZR
Good stuff Romas smile.gif
Glad to hear you got it started.
Must have been music to your ears.
I look forward to the progress you'll be
making on this one.
I love your last ride, so I'm guessing this will
be better biggrin.gif
azian_advanced
can't wait to see pics..

95CelicaST
yeah how about some PICTURES Romas?
doGGy
What pictures? You want pictures? Here are the pictures....!!!!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Lol, my Toyota Family biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Damn, drove it today, got some practice with the RHD lol, and its fun, even i cant feel the size of the car from RHD side lol.... And always forget where the hell 3 gear is in RHD biggrin.gif

But one bad thing came to me today - Clutch of this engine - is 90% gone... Basicly you can feel car pulling at 1 gear a little bit, and once in the second - it revs almost as on idle and whats all.. frown.gif Damn, another expenses comming my way.... Ordered Damn clutch today, so anyway i will replace it once i lift the damn engine out...
dustin15brown
I demand better pics
doGGy
QUOTE(dustin15brown @ Feb 20, 2006 - 2:17 PM) [snapback]396713[/snapback]

I demand better pics

lol - yea, you can demand what ever youwant - you wount get them lol
dustin15brown
o yes i will
Heytalktoryan
that lip kit of w/e the hell is on there is that available in the united staes? sry to jack your thread nice car by the way but i didnt know where else to ask
Hanyo
grats doggy,

did you make your self another set of projectors?
madmods
I want to supercharge your beams!
95CelicaST
user posted image

They all (except the MR2) are silver... coincedence? I think not!

BETTER PICTURES!!!
jayi12-15psi
I'm glad we could finally locate the sex in that picture.. lol.
TTE
doggy where did you get that lip, do you have a part number of it.
dustin15brown
QUOTE(TTE @ Feb 26, 2006 - 8:23 PM) [snapback]399980[/snapback]

Correct me if im wrong romas, but he got it off of ebay and will be reproducing it DCW style smile.gif
doGGy
QUOTE(TTE @ Feb 26, 2006 - 1:23 PM) [snapback]399980[/snapback]

Yes, i got it off Ebay, and its one of the Rares items for Celica, MAGIC lip its called. later this year i will have Copys of it made.

sals14
GOD it looks cold there m8 hope you had a wooly jumper on,,,nice one you got there,,must insist on btter pics smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
gt_driFFter
wooly jumpers..... haha you guys crack me up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.