all i can say is DAMN
that civic ownz joo
94TRDCeli
btw here are some pics of the civic

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Travis
Damn!, that sh#t is quick! I like the fact that it's a sleeper, and not all the crap civic's usually have glued to them!
94TRDCeli
i think quick is an understatement...now if only my celica were that fast
steve-0
That is one wild a$$ car. ya the whole sleeper look looks mint.....................wonder how much that cost him.................. confused.gif
94TRDCeli
probably alot...if i knew who he was id ask...he lives herein texas somewhere maybe i should check up on that
boibleu22
i can find out for you. i have my connections.

-alex
0Re0
probably a B20 V Tec turbocharged!
Benevolence
If only all civics were as clean and performance oriented as this one... Id have one!
Drunken_Style
I've seen the video before. But every time I see it I'm like biggrin.gif .
94TRDCeli
i think i need that motor dropped in my celica biggrin.gif
CelicaTEK
he goes to icch (import car club of houston) http://www.houston-imports.com/

his sn - cheesefrog

hell yea his car's super fast and ****in clean i've seen it. alot of fast civics here in houston...now if only there are more fast celicas...maybe i can be the first. its just that they have massive a/f support and shops that specialize in hondas and crap.
94TRDCeli
id like to see and even ride in his car
mywhite94celicagt
yeah id say its pretty fast, i think its kinda neat when they slow down, his brake rotors start to glow red hot. kinda neat
97sccelica
nice mods, but it is still a civic dx hatch

would have been much better if it were in a prelude, for some reason, i just love the preludes(93+)
94TRDCeli
ill trade my celi for it even if it is a dx hatch
97sccelica
QUOTE (94TRDCeli @ May 28, 2003 - 7:42 PM)

yea, its a matter of preference. i personally see civics as commuter cars, especially the hatch backs.

now i understand that my car is no awesome performer, but i love what it gives me and it handles better than most of the cars i have driven, plus how many hondas are available in japan as a turbo awd(or even rwd) model with a decent amount of torque?
94TRDCeli
yea i understand where your coming from
No0bOne
QUOTE (97sccelica @ May 28, 2003 - 10:03 PM)
QUOTE (94TRDCeli @ May 28, 2003 - 7:42 PM)

yea, its a matter of preference. i personally see civics as commuter cars, especially the hatch backs.

now i understand that my car is no awesome performer, but i love what it gives me and it handles better than most of the cars i have driven, plus how many hondas are available in japan as a turbo awd(or even rwd) model with a decent amount of torque?

FUK you. The celica is a beast in diguise. You are just too dayam blind
gizmo_96GT
QUOTE (94TRDCeli @ May 27, 2003 - 11:36 PM)
probably alot...if i knew who he was id ask...he lives herein texas somewhere maybe i should check up on that

if you find him see if he would like to be intrested in being part of a southwest meeting. All the people could be intrested in being at the meeting, and check his car out.
macavely
see now that is a civic that i can respect..
batibot
My 1st car was a civic It got stolen in just two weeks after I got here in san diego (originally from VA)
That car looks like it's an ls motor I was expecting something like a B18c5 spoon crate motor the way it spooled up like that
94TRDCeli
QUOTE (gizmo_96GT @ May 28, 2003 - 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (94TRDCeli @ May 27, 2003 - 11:36 PM)

if you find him see if he would like to be intrested in being part of a southwest meeting. All the people could be intrested in being at the meeting, and check his car out.

i could try

and fuk you noob one that thing will beat a 3sgte any day of the week and you know it im more into having something with power than looks ubt id rather have both
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.