Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to buy
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
XS4lv1Truch0x
yeah, i already read the stickies and all of that but i have NO idea where to buy all the parts necesary for a manual tranny swap down here in socal, any ideas where to get em?

oh and for all of you that have done the swap already, do you guys use the clutch cancle switch from the brake to the clutch or what?
jgreening
www.car-part.com if you want used.
lilsteeg
ok people in cali, stop saying that you dont know if there is a place to get stuff for your car, cali has about a million custom car shops and other import shops, try living in ohio we only have a few audio shops no real performance shops where i live
scothaniel
TAP recycling for used parts - http://www.taprecycling.com/
XS4lv1Truch0x
QUOTE(lilsteeg @ Mar 6, 2006 - 8:42 PM) [snapback]403598[/snapback]

ok people in cali, stop saying that you dont know if there is a place to get stuff for your car, cali has about a million custom car shops and other import shops, try living in ohio we only have a few audio shops no real performance shops where i live

lol i think im getting flamed biggrin.gif but yea, its tough here if you DONT have connections
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.