whitewhisky
Driveby
QUOTE (Rob_A @ Sep 3, 2011 - 9:35 PM) *
Like!

Think you could have got them brighter? biggrin.gif

I would have if I could of wink.gif
We named the colour "WTF!?! Yellow" laugh.gif
Needles
white celica's are the best looking one smile.gif its inspired me for my new color, its gonna be white !
those red rims are awesome, and those flashi yellow green one ... i got no word
bowdown.gif
superb
Needles
QUOTE (salv @ Jul 23, 2011 - 9:58 AM) *
opinion on these new wheels?

yeah i got the same rims in same color, and its really taking the car to a next level, cornering become easy, acceleration improve, braking improve,

808celica
Gonna be a big ass picture

Driveby
Gt4Driver
Lil-Joe101
QUOTE (Driveby @ Sep 30, 2011 - 1:35 AM) *

Very sexy 205 Driveby.
satelite
QUOTE (Driveby @ Sep 30, 2011 - 1:35 AM) *

OOOOOOOOYeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
Gt4Driver
wolfie308
Had to check through the whole thread to make sure I hadn't posted this one here before. Nicely shows before and after fitting my clear front turns.....

Lenny
just had to take a few more pics.

SwissFerdi
Nicely done Lenny. Are you seeing any rubbing issues with your setup when you're doing such driving? If I install 15 MM spacers, I'd be set up similar to yours. Excess component wear concerns me though, even going with hubcentric. I love that white Toyota sticker with the female background...epic.
S8S8
QUOTE (salv @ Jul 23, 2011 - 11:58 PM) *

That looks awesome! Very nice. smile.gif
whitewhisky
New side skirts and 3post spoiler

mak5603
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Nov 24, 2011 - 8:53 PM) *
Nicely done Lenny. Are you seeing any rubbing issues with your setup when you're doing such driving? If I install 15 MM spacers, I'd be set up similar to yours. Excess component wear concerns me though, even going with hubcentric. I love that white Toyota sticker with the female background...epic.

Just roll your fenders.. I tracked my car with 25mm spacers in the front and 30mm in the rear. No promblemo what so ever.
LED-BOY

nerevar
Not there yet ... smile.gif

Beams_SSIII

17x7.5 Cromodora Wheels Made in Italy
RabidTRD
QUOTE (salv @ Jul 23, 2011 - 8:58 AM) *

What rims are these?
SwissFerdi
^ Enkei RPF-1.
mak5603
Enkei rpf1
RabidTRD
So if I join the bandwagon, don't hate me please? Lol
Lenny
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Nov 24, 2011 - 11:53 PM) *

yeah tire rub is an issue. rolling the fender helps a lot too. in the pics i had to actually take off the spacers cause they were rubbing way too much for my liking goin around the track. though i don't have rolled fenders. lol and thanks for noticing the toyota sticker. i had to peel that myself which is a pain but it's fun to see peoples reaction on what they see.
Red123
My friend's ex celica SS-III.
Enkei rims, Full Carbon Hood, C-one Full Body Kit, C-one Exhaust
SwissFerdi
QUOTE (Lenny @ Dec 16, 2011 - 12:41 AM) *
yeah tire rub is an issue. rolling the fender helps a lot too. in the pics i had to actually take off the spacers cause they were rubbing way too much for my liking goin around the track. though i don't have rolled fenders. lol and thanks for noticing the toyota sticker. i had to peel that myself which is a pain but it's fun to see peoples reaction on what they see.

That's no good, as I can see that I'm a tad lower than you - not sure how the spring stiffness compares. I tend to corner a bit aggressively, so I don't want rubbing issues on the street as well. Thank you for the insight.
drumbum
Welp heres a recent picture of my white Celica ...... biggrin.gif

Lenny
^ nice
Lenny
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Dec 16, 2011 - 9:00 AM) *
QUOTE (Lenny @ Dec 16, 2011 - 12:41 AM) *

That's no good, as I can see that I'm a tad lower than you - not sure how the spring stiffness compares. I tend to corner a bit aggressively, so I don't want rubbing issues on the street as well. Thank you for the insight.

stiffness does make a difference. i have stock shocks in the front for now and goin around corners rub a bit. if i had stiffer shocks then that wouldn't be a problem. a bit of negative camber also helps too.
eimearnsx

chacha
where did you get those fenders..been looking for those for a long time. beautiful celi
eimearnsx
QUOTE (chacha @ Dec 21, 2011 - 11:53 PM) *
where did you get those fenders

hey, im irish and im going to guess ur talking bout the wings, not sure if a fender is a wing or a bumper??? they came in on it from japan tho so im sorry i cant help u with finding em unless on JDM site. i can try and find out tho, i have a friend who imports alot and knows where to find rare stuff.
chacha
that would be nice...thanks..fenders in the USA are known on your side as the wing.
smkr3w
QUOTE (eimearnsx @ Dec 22, 2011 - 10:35 PM) *
QUOTE (chacha @ Dec 21, 2011 - 11:53 PM) *
where did you get those fenders

hey, im irish and im going to guess ur talking bout the wings, not sure if a fender is a wing or a bumper??? they came in on it from japan tho so im sorry i cant help u with finding em unless on JDM site. i can try and find out tho, i have a friend who imports alot and knows where to find rare stuff.

yes the wings are fenders (nice btw)
bumpers are bumpers tongue.gif
eimearnsx
thats for the info, im not quite up to date with all ur american lingo. they are nice, i love em but a bit tempermental
chacha
if you ever in the business of selling them, i'll be on your list as the first person. future reference.
eimearnsx
chacha ''business of selling them, i'll be first person. future reference.''
laugh.gif done deal so, ill put u in my lil black book. they're truly sweet, make such a diff to it.
stephen_lee
chacha
^^^^ what happened?
smkr3w
QUOTE (chacha @ Dec 27, 2011 - 6:53 PM) *
^^^^ what happened?

x2
also projector fogs?
salv
whitewhisky
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.