Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: QQ:Would this work in my car?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
VolcomRacing
Alright well I came across this MANY times as it was listed about 20 times.

Cold Air Intake

Would this fit my 94 GT properly? Or would I need to do some custom work to get it to fit?

Thanks for any help on this subject.
Akimbo
doesnt look like itll fit a gt bay. its in an st in the picture.
LewFX
im sure it will fit but its waste of money! either buy a accord cai and modify it for $30 on ebay then buy a k&n filter orrrrrrrr drop in a k&n filter and take out your fender piece and bottom air box and you end up paying 40-50 bux for a medium intake that works just as well!

Please dont waste $100 on that cai!!!!
Bigmeanbulldog55
QUOTE(LewFX @ Mar 19, 2006 - 11:35 PM) [snapback]410217[/snapback]

im sure it will fit but its waste of money! either buy a accord cai and modify it for $30 on ebay then buy a k&n filter orrrrrrrr drop in a k&n filter and take out your fender piece and bottom air box and you end up paying 40-50 bux for a medium intake that works just as well!

Please dont waste $100 on that cai!!!!

I second this. A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that because it says "94-99 Celica" that it will fit and work better. This is not true. A CAI, is a CAI. Check to find the how-to artical on here by urbandork on making a 90-93 Honda Accord CAI work on a Celica. Good luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.