Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my ac blow hot air
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Akuza
my ac blows in hot air when i crank it to max cold and full blast
it still blows in hot air for ten mins past and then i take it out for a spin and it still blows in hot air

anybody know whats wrong ?
HyperDeathKill
Your AC compressor might be broken, anyway it sure seems like it's something you need to get replaced.
Blackcelliman
My temperature was not working right before and it was because the valve wasn't opening and closing correctly. There's a wire that pushes and pulls the valve open and closed that runs from the back of the heat controls to the engine compartment. What I did is that I went behind the controls and there was a little clip that held the wire in place that I just simply snapped right back into place. It was just as simple as that. I hope I could help.
macavely
your ac need juice..
Junior
You probably have a leak somewhere. You have to go to a shop and they'll pour this dye into the system to find the leak. Fix the leak and get your ac recharged. Depending on where the leak is, it could be a cheap fix or an expensive fix.
Akuza
ya i guess i have to take it to the shop and get it updated
thx u guys
Matthew
when i got my celica it was the month of july and when i test drove it the a/c worked like a charm then like when i was driving it home after i wrote them the check it stopped working. so i took it back and they fixed it for like 2 days then it stopped working again. so they fixed it again. then it worked great forever. like 2 weeks later i went back to get my plates and the guy was like does it work good? i said yea then i was like what was wrong with it?

he says oh well the first time i fixed it i did something different than i did the second time....

dumass hick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.