Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coupe Video
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
UTSlickVic
My bro took this when we we driven up from Austin. Not the best but its something. Hopefully next time I can get some day vids. Enjoy.

Celica on I35 (video1)

Celica on I35 (video2)
My2Celi
nice. what do you have on it? or is that urs?
JFrost9
where were you headed? Im pretty sure ive driven/shot some video on I-35 headed north also. Nice videos, its hard to appreciate it without the sound, but still...very nice.
UTSlickVic
QUOTE(My2Celi @ Mar 21, 2006 - 10:19 PM) [snapback]411150[/snapback]

nice. what do you have on it? or is that urs?

Opps, lol. Yeah, its mine. My bro was in his car shooting it. sorry bout that.

QUOTE(JFrost9 @ Mar 21, 2006 - 10:23 PM) [snapback]411151[/snapback]

where were you headed? Im pretty sure ive driven/shot some video on I-35 headed north also. Nice videos, its hard to appreciate it without the sound, but still...very nice.

We were headed to Fort Worth. No sound? ummm I hear sound when I click it... curious
Shea_K47
i love your car. we both have 94 st coupes... with projectors... and oem extensions... i need some currens though. your brother shot that video? as in your brother with the supra? you should get some vids of both cars. biggrin.gif
Bigmeanbulldog55
With a Celica that nice looking, I'm dissapointed it wasn't a day video. I like racing videos too, but its an ST with the stock motor. I would also like to see a 4age in there or something along those lines. Very nice start though. I love that clean look.
snapshotgt
thumbsup.gif Very nice...been on that road a lot tongue.gif ...i think you have one of the best ST's here! thumbsup.gif great stuff biggrin.gif

~snap

p.s. i have sound when i play the video...josh, make sure your speakers are on tongue.gif
JoKeRkId613
Nice vid Slick. Get some daytime stuff bro. I can hardly see anything. thumbsup.gif
Silver94CelicaOwner
Thats a real good looking coupe. Good work on the car. thumbsup.gif
JFrost9
lol sorry, i forgot to specify that the sound works, but i was at work with no speakers, so i couldnt hear anything. I agree with everyone else though, your car is definatley one of my favs.
Jeremiah
I like the look of the wheels - and the vid reminds me... I want to get fog lights for mine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.