Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Exhaust
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
BLINKYxMUNKEY
Magnaflow Muffler
Full cat-back redone
Under the axle
2.25" piping.
Sounds pretty good. Really loud, but hopefully after it breaks in itll quiet down a little. It looks sweet also. I know it's not mandrel bent, but it is so hard to find a shop that does it. Plus this guy was recommended and was a great guy.
Video...
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
snapshotgt
WE DEMAND SOUND A CLIP! laugh.gif wink.gif

~snap

p.s. nice smile.gif
BLINKYxMUNKEY
QUOTE(snapshotgt @ Apr 28, 2006 - 12:54 PM) [snapback]427576[/snapback]

WE DEMAND SOUND A CLIP! laugh.gif wink.gif

~snap

p.s. nice smile.gif

Click the first picture. Its a video.
fastcelica20
awesome. how long is your new exhaust? width? height? outlet? so the inlet is 2.5? that's stock for ours right? that loooks very sexy. great job. how much was it done for?
BLINKYxMUNKEY
QUOTE(fastcelica20 @ Apr 28, 2006 - 1:08 PM) [snapback]427582[/snapback]

awesome. how long is your new exhaust? width? height? outlet? so the inlet is 2.5? that's stock for ours right? that loooks very sexy. great job. how much was it done for?

14" length. 6" width. 4" tip. Inlet is 2.25". Stock exhaust is 2.25". Muffler I found for 94$ shipped. The whole exhuast costed about 150$.

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopdis...one=main&id=394
lagos
looks good man. it almost seems louder then my 3in/mangaflow. i guess round canisters are louder then oval.
fastcelica20
stock GT's are 2.25 too right? also i found an exhaust length 22". will that do? too long? whats the best length to go with?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.