Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UPS Man was nice to me today
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
blu94gt
Riding down the street on my motorcycle I see the UPS truck parked in front of my house. Here's what he left:

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

gonna be a fun weekend!

unfortunately the other 2 tires are on a different truck, but should be here later today
Bigmeanbulldog55
I had those tires. They sure are great in dry and wet. They wore really fast though. Sway bars will make for a fun weekend. Congrats on your stuff.
tim86
good stuff... where did you get those sway bars from? wish i had some new tires for the summer right now frown.gif
ILuvMyCelica95
wow those sway bars are GREEN

congrats on the new goodies!
devilsden97
they falken zeix ze 512's? i just got those..mine are 225/45/17 whats your size?

fun sway bars
blu94gt
QUOTE(tim86 @ May 2, 2006 - 1:28 PM) [snapback]429105[/snapback]

good stuff... where did you get those sway bars from? wish i had some new tires for the summer right now frown.gif

I got them through the Suspension Techniques group buy that is in the Buying/Selling section - $235 shipped

QUOTE(devilsden97 @ May 2, 2006 - 2:06 PM) [snapback]429125[/snapback]

they falken zeix ze 512's? i just got those..mine are 225/45/17 whats your size?

fun sway bars

mine are 205/55/R15 since I'm still on stock rims, I figure if I get bigger rims I would also get some really good tires to go with and keep these as my winter wheels and tires
Silver94CelicaOwner
Whoa.....I need a set of the sway bars if they're GREEN. They'll match the Tein setup perfectly. smile.gif

They might have done that so that nobody in the warehouse gets confused with the old model or something. They always used to be bright red. Or, perhaps they we're tired of red....I don't know.
Ethnykceli
what kind of bike do you have?
LewFX
green sways? ewww now i gotta paint em black
95celgt
nice tires, mine were 205/50/15 for my stx, the front wore completely from the sides in 3 months though, back are still looking new:S!

CelicaZR
Those sway bars look very sexy biggrin.gif
Like Silver said, they will make up with Tein perfectly wink.gif
bufferdan
Good tires...keep them aired up alot! The max psi is like 51psi so keep them at 45psi also rotate them every 6k mile or so and they will last. Sidewalls are alittle mushy but the traction in wet and dry is great and the price is best!
blu94gt
QUOTE(Ethnykceli @ May 2, 2006 - 10:00 PM) [snapback]429315[/snapback]

what kind of bike do you have?

I've got a Kawasaki EX500, pretty neat little bike for a few hundred bucks haha

and I'm about to mount my tires here at the shop biggrin.gif
hurley97
those are awesome tires...i love them!

when i got my car it had four different tires with different treads and two different sizes
those falkens are my first set of matching tires and they were only like $60 ea for stock size
but i was surprised at how fast they wear

looks like fun biggrin.gif
devilsden97
QUOTE(bufferdan @ May 3, 2006 - 10:52 AM) [snapback]429453[/snapback]

Good tires...keep them aired up alot! The max psi is like 51psi so keep them at 45psi also rotate them every 6k mile or so and they will last. Sidewalls are alittle mushy but the traction in wet and dry is great and the price is best!

41 psi sounds like a lot.....every 6k wow.....hm....idk about these tires, seem more for a track care then a daily driver. i put the centering hubs into my rims yesturday, and i nailed i to 60, no shake, all th way up to 90. Then i went and turned around, and went to do it again, 60 it started shaking....wtf. (sorry about the side note, just figured that it must be tearing my tires up even more then i thought.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.