Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LOOK AT PICS!!!another 6gc down.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
cyb593
frown.gif well my girlfriend got into a accident with here 95 coupe today. the weird thing iswhen i bought the car the airbags were blown. well me and my brother just replaced only the airbag itself on the drivers side no other components were replaced but all the components were still in place. the airbag on the drivers side(the once replaced) blew at the accident. i thought the stuff was only good with one blow out. i am thankful it worked though. it was worth putting it in there. i will get pics of what it looks like now. i hope she can get the money and the car to part it out. i am not sure yet. i dont know if they would let us keep it and get money for it or what not. sad day in 6gc heaven. she is doing fine she is still at the hospital getting her hand looked at. of coarse it was a truck that caused it. it always is a big vehicle. they think they own the road and they think they are small.

PICS OF THE WRECKED 6gc
nader
oh man sorry to hear, good thing your gf's alright. Damn those stupid truck drivers, ive almost beeen run off the road by them a few times now.
j0e_p3t
sorry to hear that. hope your girlfriend is gets well soon. let us know if you wanna part it out. you might have something i need. post pics of the damage.
JoKeRkId613
QUOTE(nader @ May 2, 2006 - 8:29 PM) [snapback]429331[/snapback]
oh man sorry to hear, good thing your gf's alright. Damn those stupid truck drivers, ive almost beeen run off the road by them a few times now.
my father's a truck driver and i can assure you he's not stupid. i can see where ure coming from because some lady in an escalade almost ran me over today, however, that doesnt make all women that drive suv's and trucks stupid. my mother drives an suv and neither one of my parents have ever been in an accident and they drive average-style daily. im sure you didn't mean all truck drivers are stupid, i just took it as an ignorant comment. i apologize if that's not how you meant it.

but yea, sorry to hear about the accident and im glad ur gfs okay.
cyb593
no i didnt mean it that way but alot of people that do drive these big vehicles dont think most of the time. they think they are bigger so they can somewhat do what they want and like to try to push around cars. just like you said in ur escalade situation. not all but alot. sorry if i didnt specify and i wasnt aiming at your parents. i promise. and i just got word back from my g/f she has a splint on her hand. nothing broken but all the muscles and tendons in the hand are sore and swollen. thanks for your concern for her and her well being god will bless everyone for caring about others especially those that they dont know.
95CelicaST
I'm sorry to hear this. More 6gc's down. What is the story though? Other than it was a truck's fault. Does she plan on buying another 6gc?

I'm glad to hear she is doing well.
CelicaZR
Sorry to hear man frown.gif
I'm glad your GF is alright.
Good on ya for replacing the airbag.
Most people would have just left it.
cyb593
the story is she was coming home from school and she was going down this 2 lane street. she cam to where there is a 4 way intersection but stop signs on right and left and she has no sign or light or anything. she had the right away and a truck pulled all the way out to crossover and she hit the rear end of him its the passenger side that is all messed up.

i dont know what we will be doing next i havent seen the damage yet i might go over to her house today and look at it. i know it busted the radiator. i am hoping it didnt bend the frame. i dont know what i looks like. i might get her into a old supra without a turbo. those cars were built alot tougher and bigger you knowto keep her safe. i am not sure though. i will see if this car can be re done. depedning on what she wants to do with it if she doesnt want to fix it then if repairable i might try to fix it. i am not sure i fixed it once already.
nader
QUOTE(JoKeRkId613 @ May 2, 2006 - 10:42 PM) [snapback]429341[/snapback]

QUOTE(nader @ May 2, 2006 - 8:29 PM) [snapback]429331[/snapback]
my father's a truck driver and i can assure you he's not stupid. i can see where ure coming from because some lady in an escalade almost ran me over today, however, that doesnt make all women that drive suv's and trucks stupid. my mother drives an suv and neither one of my parents have ever been in an accident and they drive average-style daily. im sure you didn't mean all truck drivers are stupid, i just took it as an ignorant comment. i apologize if that's not how you meant it.

but yea, sorry to hear about the accident and im glad ur gfs okay.

naw im sorry man i didnt mean it like that at all...just the ones in my area dont like to pay attention
maxpower_hd
I'm glad to hear your GF is OK.

We bought our 6GC with the money from a very similar accident. My wife was driving a Chrysler Sebring convertible and got in a head on collision with a ten wheel Mack that decided to cut her off when she had the right of way. Antoher stupid truck driver.

No offense to truck drivers. There are stupid car drivers too. There are just so many out there now days that the stupid ones stick out. I used to be one myself, uhhh........a truck driver I mean.
CelicaBuddy
glad to hear shes okay, sorry about the celi...

Damn trcuk drivers... Just the other day i was on the freeway and some jerk truck driver was speeding around on the freeway lane traveling, he gets behind me, and then gets on my bumper for a like a mile or so... I had the top down, and I turned my head and gave him a glare, then he reved his engine and flew into the next lane speeding past me...

What a friggen jerk tho... mad.gif he was in one of those dodge trucks that was raised and crap... it was a nice truck, but geeze...
celicurr
good to hear everyone's okay!
hopefully the car can be fixed!
cyb593
PICS POSTED^^^^
Valo666
holy hell
southwest2118
its not too bad ...you can do the repairs. just hit the junk yard
o0black0o
QUOTE(CelicaBuddy @ May 3, 2006 - 2:42 PM) [snapback]429586[/snapback]

glad to hear shes okay, sorry about the celi...

Damn trcuk drivers... Just the other day i was on the freeway and some jerk truck driver was speeding around on the freeway lane traveling, he gets behind me, and then gets on my bumper for a like a mile or so... I had the top down, and I turned my head and gave him a glare, then he reved his engine and flew into the next lane speeding past me...

What a friggen jerk tho... mad.gif he was in one of those dodge trucks that was raised and crap... it was a nice truck, but geeze...

Heh funny thing thats gonna be me soon. But with a trailer with my celica on the back lol. Those damn dodge rams are freaking sexy! Run over some hondas and be on my way 2 the track!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.