Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HTC Being Back In Action
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
o0black0o
Well some of yall might know we are trying to get back into our groove down here in the houston area. Check out some pictures we had for a small get-2-gether

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And one of 6gc.net's new guys cars this is kodak's car. Cleaness

IPB Image
DSRT-FX
nice cars mate.. toyota crew? hehehe... what happened to the pics though? all blurry? you might need a d.cam stand -R
dustinkemp
nice pics, but is that a mr2 with supra wheels??? lol
CelicaZR
Nice pics smile.gif
Pretty even 3 MR2s and 3 6gcs.
o0black0o
yes that is a mr2 with supra wheels looks sick huh!

Yeah I do need a stand.. I got a shakey hand
dustin15brown
goodluck with that man
Batman722
nice to see meets smile.gif

one word - tripod
o0black0o
haha ok ok i get it..

I might have 2 upgrade my camera also. I got like a 3.1 mplx.... But it has like everything so its nice, has video, auto, manual pictures, webcam, etc. How much do tripods run for?
saynug
ahhh HTC... the good ole days... =(

R.I.P. GT2-- 1/9/05
Negative
QUOTE(saynug @ May 9, 2006 - 2:54 PM) [snapback]431929[/snapback]

R.I.P. GT2-- 1/9/05

Holy F*ck - Shaun - where you been?
Call me sometime - the numbers still the same. We should get together for old times sake. wink.gif
Man I miss the GT2 kindasad.gif
If it's not to morbid and if you still have her I need some parts from you and I got cash so hit me up. I have like everything I need to go Turbo minus just a few things from the rear. I have like 3 complete Turbos with manifolds - LOL. I think I may have taken my collecting a little too far. You think? laugh.gif

Much props to Kodaks car - the wheels look awesome. Plus he took it well when we kidded him about his exhaust needing some hacksaw work.
Props to o0black0o for the pics. Oh well if they are blurry.
o0black0o
QUOTE(Negative @ May 9, 2006 - 4:08 PM) [snapback]432052[/snapback]

QUOTE(saynug @ May 9, 2006 - 2:54 PM) [snapback]431929[/snapback]

R.I.P. GT2-- 1/9/05

Holy F*ck - Shaun - where you been?
Call me sometime - the numbers still the same. We should get together for old times sake. wink.gif
Man I miss the GT2 kindasad.gif
If it's not to morbid and if you still have her I need some parts from you and I got cash so hit me up. I have like everything I need to go Turbo minus just a few things from the rear. I have like 3 complete Turbos with manifolds - LOL. I think I may have taken my collecting a little too far. You think? laugh.gif

Much props to Kodaks car - the wheels look awesome. Plus he took it well when we kidded him about his exhaust needing some hacksaw work.

Matt Lets Tri-Turbo your ****! Might blow on start but it will be fun to see! gt-4 won't got nothin on that lol

Shaun, we are gonna have a meet this saturday also, try and come down if u can.
Kodak
[quote name='Negative' date='May 9, 2006 - 4:08 PM' post='432052']
[quote name='saynug' post='431929' date='May 9, 2006 - 2:54 PM']

[/quote]

Ha ha!!!! Yeah the guys did clown my azz for having a big exhaust protruding out the back. Yeah HTC is about to start the take over in houston real soon but I got to get a hacksaw first!!! lol.
Negative
I have one in the garage wink.gif
Are you coming on the cruise this Sat night?
Kodak
What's going down Matt!?! If I go I'm to be late as I get off work at seven. But like always I'm down for whatever.
Negative
A nice little cruise and the muscle car meet at Sam's (I showed you on the way home last Sun) and then dinner afterwards. You may miss the muscle car meet though. Just call us when you get off we should still be at Sam's - depending on where you work you could maybe see the last of it. It's worth seeing if you like classics and hotrods.
Best of all - no Honda's! LOL J/K
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.