Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Injen intake
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
98celica3
ok, tired of my DC Sports intake, and also tired of nobody making a CAI for the GT. So, where do i get an INJEN intake for the best price, and are they reall yworth it? also if anyone wants my DC Sports intake w/ filter i'll give it to them for $20 + shipping. the only thing is it has been tapped for nitrous.
adam
Jason
I have an Injen on mine currently, but it won't be on for long (swap is very near.. i've got all the parts finally!). If you can wait i'll sell you mine, if not they are definitly worth the cost. They sound great at idle and full throttle, I can honestly hear it over the exhaust too.
Matthew
QUOTE (98celica3 @ Jun 8, 2003 - 9:00 AM)
ok, tired of my DC Sports intake, and also tired of nobody making a CAI for the GT. So, where do i get an INJEN intake for the best price, and are they reall yworth it? also if anyone wants my DC Sports intake w/ filter i'll give it to them for $20 + shipping. the only thing is it has been tapped for nitrous.
adam

you could make your own CAI for about 30 or so.
98celica3
if someone would give me some info on what to buy and how to make a CAI i would. but i don't want it to look too ghetteo either.
adam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.