Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: yup
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
CLYCK
well i finally got my car out of the impound and got it home and well yeah its fixable but just not worth it to me to fix so iam shopping for another car i had a little list of the cars interested ad well that list has changed to 2 different cars a del sol and another coupe celica just looking at my car i know i want another one.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

i am going to be parting it out and well if your in the area and feel like taking things a part send me a message and yeah if you need something send me a pm and depending on the amount of things i willl start another thread in the for sale forum
BBoYRuGGeD
holy crap............

bboy
tim86
wow frown.gif real glad your ok... hope you find a new car your happy with
j0e_p3t
QUOTE(BBoYRuGGeD @ May 9, 2006 - 2:10 PM) [snapback]432053[/snapback]

holy crap............

bboy

Jdog1385
damn, really sorry to see that, glad you're ok. ill grab all the manual tranny parts if your cool with taking it all apart.
fastcelica20
ouch. sucks man. hope you buy another celica! smile.gif
dstrbcelica
ouch..very bad.

-dstrb
CLYCK
thanks for your concern guys and yeah ruel holy crap but if you look at it from the right angle it looks perfect lol
oh yeah before i forget uhm i am keeping certain things for instance all my manual parts and the climate control and clock other than iam giving everything up taillights and and some small passenger door items are claimed for already.
CelicaZR
Damn, thats bad frown.gif
I hope you find another celica you like smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.