Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for someone to swap engine !!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Culpable04
I need an engine urgently, because mine has a hitting noise, and I'm about to get another job a little far from home.
I would like to know if there is anybody willing to swapa 4AGE on my celica ST.
I'll pay obviusly, and I still can drive the car to a shop so let me know your price and conditions.
also I have another car so it's no something that has to be done in one day, I understand all the little issues that can come with a swap so I'll be reasonable on that.

I live in New Jersey but as I said I still can drive the car.

Culpable04
well, If I don't get someone to do it I'll have to put a 7AFE on my car again.
I'll wait this weekend, if by monday I don't have someone willing to do it I'm gonna get another 7AFE to put in my car.

I just don't wanna lose my celi.
snapshotgt
Dr. Tweak is your man. wink.gif

...he lives in GA though, but will do a great job, and do it right. He a the engine swap master! Mwhahaha! tongue.gif ...he has done some swaps for people here just to let you know...he is also a member here!

email him at: drtweak@phoenixtuning.com

~snap
Culpable04
I've heard very good things about him.

the problem is that my car still runs but I don't think it would make it to Georgia kindasad.gif
Dr_Tweak
Yeah it depends on how bad off your engine is, NJ is like a 6 hour drive from here. I could always come and get it for you, or you could drive it until it dies or something like that, then I'll come pick it up wink.gif lol

I could swap in a 4AGE silvertop for around $3500 or so.

-Doc
zipstrips
ihave a 7afe from my celica if you wanna drive over her. my brother and i wil swap it for ya. downtime would be the weekend
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.