Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I had a good laugh today!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Drolius
Today, I had a BIG organic chem. exam and needless to say in a ****ty mood because of it. As I was driving I happened to hear something like a lawnmower engine buzzing around that kept getting louder. I kept looking in my side view mirror and a few cars back I saw the typical "rice civic" thumbsdown.gif I mean this thing was an eye sore, it was white w/ the most awful extreme body kit I have ever seen w/ 19'' wheels bulging out of the wells, CF hood & wing and all that little trinket stuff. I was FUNNY thats what it was, I guarantee he had nothing but cosmetics and the most annoying exhaust I have ever heard. Anyways, I was sitting in the car at a light just thinking how big of a moron that person must be for just owning one of those POS, but they had to drive by again and I just shook my head, they pulled another u-turn a little ways up so I had to do something so w/ only a min I wrote on a piece of paper RICE-A-RONI and a little dude peeing on the bold words "HONDA" and held it out the window so he could see it. He reved up the lawnmower and honked. I proceeded to catch up and blow him away and stuck out my middle finger all at the same time redface.gif)
I laughed and smiled, what a day after all!
97sccelica
i did that to a saturn once, it was one of the 2door ones and he had a neon light in his cabin that made the whole inside of the car bright blue. as i drove by i shook my head and he and his GF got mad. lol, it was fun
Jason
dude omg dont you know, them cigarette lighter neons make your car invisibuhl. they were mad because you have the ability to see em after they spent 19.99$ on that incredible piece of electronics.
Inferno
Let's hope he had a receipt. Faulty equipment. frown.gif
gjunon
Today, I had a BIG organic chem. exam and needless to say in a ****ty mood because of it. As I was driving I happened to hear something like a lawnmower engine buzzing around that kept getting louder. I kept looking in my side view mirror and a few cars back I saw the typical "rice civic"  I mean this thing was an eye sore, it was white w/ the most awful extreme body kit I have ever seen w/ 19'' wheels bulging out of the wells, CF hood & wing and all that little trinket stuff. I was FUNNY thats what it was, I guarantee he had nothing but cosmetics and the most annoying exhaust I have ever heard. Anyways, I was sitting in the car at a light just thinking how big of a moron that person must be for just owning one of those POS, but they had to drive by again and I just shook my head, they pulled another u-turn a little ways up so I had to do something so w/ only a min I wrote on a piece of paper RICE-A-RONI and a little dude peeing on the bold words "HONDA" and held it out the window so he could see it. He reved up the lawnmower and honked. I proceeded to catch up and blow him away and stuck out my middle finger all at the same time )
I laughed and smiled, what a day after all!

LOL
macavely
ok just one question for you.. didn't his NOS sticker make him blow you off the line...LOL LOL LOL LOL
Drunken_Style
LOL
94CelicaRedHatch
I knew some kid who had a completely riced out Civic. He put Type-R stickers all over the place cause he thought he was cool or something. I just found the moron left his car and his g/f's house, and some guys stole his car, and brought it back with nothing on it. His rims, exhaust, intake, gay wing, body kit, everything got stripped off the car. Its too bad cause everytime I tried to race him, he'd just slow down, but now next tim I see his car, Im just gonna laugh my ass off at him for being a moron biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.