Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6th gen JDM bumper extensions
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Charlie97L
http://celica.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?u...c;f=25;t=000328

check out this thread for info. round 1 is ordering this week, round 2 is ordering in late july and after that, i can set up more if there is interest.

user posted image
user posted image
95STCelica
I like the rear but im not sure about how the front looks
Charlie97L
QUOTE (95STCelica @ Jun 9, 2003 - 2:56 PM)
I like the rear but im not sure about how the front looks

i think it looks good on the 96+ bumper... kinda fills in the gap... smile.gif
Crzybakerdog
how much do the extensions cost? fronts and rears?
ToYCeLi8
ok can someone please explain how much different the 94-95 front bumpers are to the 96+ celicas?

To me they pretty much look exactly the same.
No0bOne
Hey charlie, do you have side views? I'm leaning more towards the zglide.
Charlie97L
QUOTE (Crzybakerdog @ Jun 9, 2003 - 8:59 PM)
how much  do the extensions cost? fronts and rears?

read the thread on celica.net for pricing info.

QUOTE (ToYCeLi8 @ June 9, 2003 - 9:29 PM)
ok can someone please explain how much different the 94-95 front bumpers are to the 96+ celicas?

To me they pretty much look exactly the same.

96+ Front:
user posted image
94-95 Front
user posted image

QUOTE (NoObOne @ June 9, 2003 - 11:55 PM)
Hey charlie, do you have side views? I'm leaning more towards the zglide.

here ya go: (with the stock 96+ sideskirts)
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

any more ?s let me know. if you want in, post on celica.net or IM me
ToYCeLi8
Ok i knew that the 96+ front had the fog lights, the different corner lights, and side markers. But i mean are the curves at the bottom of the bumper really that different? I cant tell. confused.gif
scothaniel
Any idea if these are the same as the OEM ST205 "body kit" ? Do you know if they'll fit on the 205 front bumper?
Charlie97L
QUOTE (scothaniel @ Jun 11, 2003 - 2:38 PM)
Any idea if these are the same as the OEM ST205 "body kit" ? Do you know if they'll fit on the 205 front bumper?

they are not, and they most likely won't without some work... the rears should fit, but not the front. what you are thinking of are the trd bumper extensions. you could probably get the fronts to fit with a good bodyshop tho. i think it'd look cool!
Charlie97L
QUOTE (ToYCeLi8 @ Jun 11, 2003 - 12:02 AM)
Ok i knew that the 96+ front had the fog lights, the different corner lights, and side markers. But i mean are the curves at the bottom of the bumper really that different? I cant tell. confused.gif

the 94-95 are flat all the way across, and the 96+ have a dip down in the middle, which the extensions accentuate... i mean you could probably get them to fit with some work.
Charlie97L
hit this now! about to close the first round of orders.
Pvc99gT
wow. those really do complete the look of the stock sideskirts, too bad im not stayin w/ stock sideskirts!
The_Argon
I can't afford it now, but I might get a set of rears in the second group buy...

not too sure about the front extensions they look a bit dodgy if you ask me.
Phat_99CeliGT
like i told u on aol man, ill take a set as soon as i get rid of my Lip kit. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.