Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for my first celica
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Badkarma
hey, my names erich and im gonna buy my celica at the end of the summer..limits around 3500..maybe a lil more. ive been looking at online sites such as autotrader but all of the celicas for that price are all above 100k miles..now i know that the accords and camrys can hold their value and be reliable with that mileage, but what about the 6 g celicas..im looking for a gt 5 speed. black, white, green, or red. thanks. are celicas fairly easy to work on & mod?im deff gonna buy a veilside kit.
j0e_p3t
there are celicas around here with 200k on them. you can swap out the old weak engine for much more powerful one with less miles. 100 k isn't that high at all. i'm at 94k miles and plan on keeping my car for at least 10 more years. anywho... welcome to the site and good luck finding a car.
phonex98
gonna hit 300 000 next weekend and still going super strong smile.gif mechanics checked it out recently and said it still got atleast another 100 k on it.
John93GT
I am in the same boat as Phonex, my 94 GT is pushing 267K and still runs as strong as ever. thumbsup.gif
RapidGT
Ive got a 94 Gt with 127k on her and she's running sweet as a nut. Only spent £40 on her in the year that i have had her MOT
Just changed her plugs the weekend.
There jap, they'll run forever and ever biggrin.gif
DomGT
Great thread. biggrin.gif I can tell you NOW from experience that these are fantastic cars. I have put 8,000 miles on my Celica shes now at 142,000 miles are runs very close to new! 28mpg-32mpg and thats NY city driving. Do not neglet her and she will be very nice to you.
blu94gt
mine has 135,000 right now as it's for sale. bought it with 117,000 over a year ago, never had engine troubles.
sanchezian16
6th gens can definately hold up..i bought mine with 99k and it now has almost 150k...still runs fine...take care of her and its like a girlfriend...what give you much trouble...just the normal...haha...i personally wanna get my hands on a gt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.