Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sigh i just got robbed. *UPDATED
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
My2Celi
I woke up to work on the car and my clarion deck got jacked also with my sony t5 camera. 800 free to the lil ****er. Then i got ripped on ebay. paypal aint gonna pay **** either. So my laptop is someone to a bitch in nigeria. god damn im giving up.
RedGTS
That sucks really bad. I've had my camera stolen before. Just notout of my car.
easternpiro1
pottymouth understandable....watch the N word buddy....its offensive in certain contexts... mad.gif mad.gif

sorry it happened though man. hope it dosent ruin your weekend, maybe you'll get lucky with a hot chick tonight! that should cheer ya up for a bit! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
sugarfree
Yea i got your message. You have crappy luck right now. Hope all goes well.
95gtschick
crappy, i had my mom's camera stolen out of my fiances car once when we were like 60 feet away from it... "friends" i doubt it
JFrost9
dude that sucks man, i hate it when that kinda stuff happens. There are so many shallow people in the world, its a shame.

eastern: i dont think that was the "N" word, i think it was the "F" word. smile.gif
j0e_p3t
yeah, i thought that was the f word. anywho... sorry to hear that. at least your car wasn't stolen.
1900WattCelica
QUOTE(My2Celi @ May 26, 2006 - 11:30 AM) [snapback]438204[/snapback]

I woke up to work on the car and my clarion deck got jacked also with my sony t5 camera. 800 free to the lil ****er. Then i got ripped on ebay. paypal aint gonna pay **** either. So my laptop is someone to a bitch in nigeria. god damn im giving up.

Whenever you buy something on eBay over say 100 bucks, always have paypal charge a credit card. The credit card gives you alot of fraud protection on top of what paypal offers. Its called a dispute and every problem Ive had with a purchase has been wonderfully resolved by the dispute everytime.

Another tip, never ever ever under any circumstance use western union to pay anyone but someone youve trusted over a year.
BlackCelicaGT94
Sorry to hear! :-(

I once left my passenger door wide open from 7pm till midnight and was sleeping when my brother woke me up and said he thought my car had been broken into but then i remembered I had never shut it. Luckily I must live in a nice neighborhood. I used to keep my laptop in there all day and sometimes even all night. Never had any problems.
My2Celi
Its on my mind all day. just day dreaming about what if i caught them in the act. what would i do first? but im trying to get over it. not really working but. thanks for the support guys.
BlackCelicaGT94
Sounds like lucky for them they didnt get caught by ya
presure2
QUOTE(BlackCelicaGT94 @ May 26, 2006 - 7:10 PM) [snapback]438336[/snapback]

Sounds like lucky for them they didnt get caught by ya

yup.
as much as you would have LOVED to catch them (trust me, i know, ive been there several times), better off you didnt.
you'd prolly end up being the one in jail.
i know if i had caught the kids that broke into mine, they would be walking with a PERMANANT limp, at the minimum.
wink.gif
My2Celi
well time to work on my door handle they pry out and to better myself in this kind of situation. This is LIFE i have to accept it. I feel better now with all the support i have here and out. thanks. I met a chick to slap some sense in me. Met her as a customer and now were talkin as buddy. well thanks guys.
My2Celi
I think i found who did it. It all started from my brother neighbors stealing his friend luis car (mexican beef) and the next day the person that stole luis's car house got robbed. They blamed it on my lil bro and i think in return one of their siblings found out where i live and was checkin my car out when i was working on it at my apt. So in revenge they jack my ****. We never got along and today my friend saw them rolling by and it sounded like my cd. So what would yall do?
Toyoca
QUOTE(My2Celi @ May 28, 2006 - 10:54 PM) [snapback]438811[/snapback]

I think i found who did it. It all started from my brother neighbors stealing his friend luis car (mexican beef) and the next day the person that stole luis's car house got robbed. They blamed it on my lil bro and i think in return one of their siblings found out where i live and was checkin my car out when i was working on it at my apt. So in revenge they jack my ****. We never got along and today my friend saw them rolling by and it sounded like my cd. So what would yall do?

make sure its them, call the cops, get back your stuff, seek revenge in a few months (out of nowhere) lol
easternpiro1
QUOTE(JFrost9 @ May 26, 2006 - 4:58 PM) [snapback]438312[/snapback]

dude that sucks man, i hate it when that kinda stuff happens. There are so many shallow people in the world, its a shame.

eastern: i dont think that was the "N" word, i think it was the "F" word. smile.gif

it was edited...thanks my2celi... any update?
devilsden97
people who steal things are crap, there not worth ****. Get a job, and stop taking **** that isnt yours. Dont seak revenge, if u do, more stuff is going to happen. And you know someone will take it tooo far.
azian_advanced
sorry to hear about that bud.. but you're not alone. i've gotten jacked from numerous things.. when my 4th gen got jacked, it felt as if a big part of me was missing. i did soo much to that car, even did the setup and custom work myself, then it all gets jacked within an hour parked... frown.gif
celicomx
QUOTE(My2Celi @ May 28, 2006 - 9:54 PM) [snapback]438811[/snapback]

don't blame mexican beef, better you put a car alarm, i get jacked in el paso tx, 500bucks or more in sound system Kicker L5 with his box branded Kicker and a 1800w Bazooka Amp P.Miller Series, my dvd, and a minidisk lol smile.gif and some gringo beef stole my things
Insanity-74
QUOTE(My2Celi @ May 26, 2006 - 5:30 PM) [snapback]438204[/snapback]
Then i got ripped on ebay. paypal aint gonna pay **** either. So my laptop is someone to a bitch in nigeria. god damn im giving up.

Dont trust anyone on Ebay from Nigeria.....scam central...been stung by someone from Nigeria myself....if you get anyone from nigeria bidding for your stuff on ebay...ban them straight away.....I`ve been there....its not a nice place
Jeremy1210
Yeah Man I Was robbed on Christmas eve 3 years ago. Took 3k worht of stuff from my Apt. I was so angry for 2 months. I Couldn't let it go. Thank God I never found those guys cause I would be in jail. **** happens and it sucks like all hell..

And yeah Nigeria is horrible for frauding people. Theres a country that could get wiped out...(cept for the 10% of the population that is harworking)
ScoobyDooCruiser
If you paid for the CD player and stuff with a credit card, sometimes you can get lucky and get the credit card company to compensate. Call up the company and let them know, you might get lucky, if you still have reciepts.

I'm sorry bud. That totally sucks.
My2Celi
QUOTE(ScoobyDooCruiser @ May 30, 2006 - 3:25 PM) [snapback]439412[/snapback]

If you paid for the CD player and stuff with a credit card, sometimes you can get lucky and get the credit card company to compensate. Call up the company and let them know, you might get lucky, if you still have reciepts.

I'm sorry bud. That totally sucks.

how about debit cards? well thanks guys this reallly changed me. its on my mind day and night. i just wish i could get the videos and pix from my camera. those were precious memories. what did u guys do to rid this depression? girls cant cheer me up. games dont either. looking at my car makes it even worse. checkin my bank account ( cant do anything ) well there was this one time this girl told me to quit my bitchin and have fun and she treated me a good time, but i went bak to my old self again. sigh
romeovaj
Man that sucks dude! that reminds me i'm gonna take my dads digital cam out of my car laugh.gif
ZacMan1987
That sucks man. My accident is the same way. Life goes on, but its like a part of you is stuck back there, unable to escape that moment. PM me if you need to vent or anything.
My2Celi
thanks man. today i looked at how they broke in and its so easy omg. i would tell but i dont want anyone to learn it.
WALKER
My brother once had his car broken into and he caught the guy and he wanted to beat the guy bad, but luckily he restrained himself and waited for the police to come. When the police got there they said it was very rare to catch someone in the act and the police told my brother that if it ever happened again he should rough the guy up a little and when the police get there, tell them that you used force that was deemed necessary to apprehend him.

Not saying that you should follow that advice, but if you were ever in a situation where you did get aggressive, remember that line and it may work for you.
jcbass7
Sorry man, i know the feeling.. i had my wallet lifted once at a concert. 160$ gone like that.. now i put it in my front pocket and never carry large sums anywhere. Same with my car, locked even in my driveway and anything worth money i leave in my room.

I am getting subs soon so it makes me want to up my security a bit. It would almost be nice to know how they got in, so we could attempt to take measures against that method. But i don't blame you one bit for not wanting to incourage more people to do the same.

Once again sorry man, time will heal all smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.