Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: obx headers
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
sanchezian16
i also found some obx headers but only for the gt version and the corolla 1.8...but will they fit a celica st?

the site is

http://www.yakuzaracing.com/en-us/dept_135.html
DeW_H0e_GT
u got a link to them obx headers for gt?
bindertch
They will fit to the head but on the lower end you will have to have an extention made. About 8 inches with a slight bend. Any exhaust shop should be able to make you one. Also you will have to have an O2 sensor mount added.
sanchezian16
dang...i didnt think i would have to extend these...they look long enough as it is...but...yeah the link above is also to the link for the gt headers...but i think its jue the 7th gen gt...im not sure
celicomx
i put some 93-97 corolla headers on my celica and i don't make a custom work for the O2 sensor and i have no engine light coming up! and the car idle's perfectly im pretty sure that they not need too many work
Bitter
the ebay header i got has the stock O2 sensor location but would need that 8" of pipe added. it looks JUST like the OBX header but with slightly thicker flanges. for the life of me i cannot get to the source of who makes them, none of the ebay sellers will tell me who makes them or what other cars they make them for !
bindertch
QUOTE(celicomx @ May 30, 2006 - 4:07 AM) [snapback]439191[/snapback]

i put some 93-97 corolla headers on my celica and i don't make a custom work for the O2 sensor and i have no engine light coming up! and the car idle's perfectly im pretty sure that they not need too many work

Mine did fine for about the first year without the O2 sensor but now I can't keep the code cleared. So the easy fix is to get the O2 sensor inserted after the second cat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.