Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I said it before but anyhow....
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
celicagurl152003
Well hope ya like it......I still need more moving clips but these are from the first show this year and HIN Washingtn DC.

http://media.putfile.com/celi-video-two-and-a-half
Chanh55
Nice Vid!
dustin15brown
nice vid
FlamingCelica
Cool vid, I was just wondering who the artist of those songs are and their titles, id appreciate it. biggrin.gif

~FlamingCelica
celicurr
awesome video!

sounds like the same artist to me, for both songs... don't know who though...
celicagurl152003
QUOTE(celicurr @ Jun 2, 2006 - 9:02 AM) [snapback]440315[/snapback]

awesome video!

sounds like the same artist to me, for both songs... don't know who though...

It's Foggy "Come into my dream"
CelicaGT04
That video, along with the car is OFF THE CHAIN!!!! I love all the work that has been done to the car, even though im not a HUGE fan of flames, it looks like much work, time and LOTS of money have gone into this car which makes me appreciate everything about it! Good work!

BTW i love the air suspensioN!
bigal004321
damn nice vid...i love car shows..so much fun..gives you so many ideas of stuff to do...

Bigal
RedGTS
Terrible. This is the worst looking celica I've ever set eyes upon. However, I can still appreciate the work that was put into it. Simply put it is not my taste and that would be an understatement.
pure_dx
^lol, ur a lil too harsh man, but i kinda agree with ya, not feeling the flames hunny, the first paint job on the celi with the two tone red and black now i feel that! that looked hot! i'm more into the clean look, but the two tone was nicely done. The flames, eh......sorta...i say go back to the red and black!
KAOS
Mad props for the work done, I wish I had time/resources to accomplish the same, but for now I'll just sit back and drool.

Do you have any vids of your airbags in motion? I'd like to see that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.