Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: celicagurl on yahoo autos!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Theyellowdart084
i was checkin out this new yahoo auto- customize section....and lookie who i found haha! biggrin.gif

lookin good as always!

http://custom.autos.yahoo.com/gallery/over...KuGgzxOmXhNsMkF

btw...the other kids were being huge d1cks....those responses were pretty nasty...
Akimbo
awesome
amysmojo
niiiiice smile.gif
orvillescelica
i hate to see those nasty comments... about any car with custom work. Its just one of those things where people on the internet will say anything because there is no consequence to what they say. Im sure if they saw it in person, they would either just keep quiet or lie and say they love it.

anyway, im glad that she is out there giving out cars some attention.
playr158
cheater shes on there twice wink.gif
dustin15brown
wow that is ridiculous
celicagurl152003
yeah i know i am....one with the old body two tone look and one with the new, most people arond here think it's two different cars and as you all know it's not....as far as the comments, im not worried about it...the one i know...he pmed me and was hitting on me trying to tell me he had a 96 supra.....that was single turboed (first of all 96 supra comes in N/A or TT no single turbo, and secondy tryed telling me that at idle his boost gauge read 40 (ummmmm.....no)....anyways so i fed him to the wolves in the import chat room and ever sense i have been getting really arrogant comments on all my cardomain/yahoo pages....oh well.....i still think the supra things funny laugh.gif
tim86
supra dude was prob just being cool telling you he had the single and hes all completely modified and what not tongue.gif haters tho... i love how unique ur celica is
dustinkemp
i saw your car on the movie screen on the fast and furious movie!

thats pretty sweet, 6g represent!
dustin15brown
QUOTE(dustinkemp @ Jun 8, 2006 - 8:20 PM) [snapback]442702[/snapback]

i saw your car on the movie screen on the fast and furious movie!

thats pretty sweet, 6g represent!

???
2003cbgts
great custom 6gen...
KAOS
I find it really funny how the haters don't have their cars posted. WTF!?

"My GF could do better..."

He's right, I bet she could find someone better... hahaha...

Don't worry about the haters. Its OUR opinions (the enthusiasts) that matter.

Keep it real! wink.gif
Theyellowdart084
well said kaos!! haha
pure_dx
i think i've told you this before, but im just not feeling your car that much,.....
bloodrain
QUOTE(celicagurl152003 @ Jun 8, 2006 - 5:36 PM) [snapback]442663[/snapback]

yeah i know i am....one with the old body two tone look and one with the new, most people arond here think it's two different cars and as you all know it's not....as far as the comments, im not worried about it...the one i know...he pmed me and was hitting on me trying to tell me he had a 96 supra.....that was single turboed (first of all 96 supra comes in N/A or TT no single turbo, and secondy tryed telling me that at idle his boost gauge read 40 (ummmmm.....no)....anyways so i fed him to the wolves in the import chat room and ever sense i have been getting really arrogant comments on all my cardomain/yahoo pages....oh well.....i still think the supra things funny laugh.gif

in his defense (if he really does have a supra) it is extremly common to do a single turbo conversion, you can get way more power out of it. Its popular among the 300zx's, supras, and rx7's. But ya theres no need for alot of the comments on there.
celicagurl152003
QUOTE(bloodrain @ Jun 10, 2006 - 4:16 PM) [snapback]443292[/snapback]

QUOTE(celicagurl152003 @ Jun 8, 2006 - 5:36 PM) [snapback]442663[/snapback]

in his defense (if he really does have a supra) it is extremly common to do a single turbo conversion, you can get way more power out of it. Its popular among the 300zx's, supras, and rx7's. But ya theres no need for alot of the comments on there.

oh yeah i know...he did have a swap but he was trying to say it camestock...sorry i guess i should have specified better
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.