Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: newbie help 3S-FE-4S-FE
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
c_j_mills

Hi all

Was wonder if you guys can help, I looked around the site and it got lots of information which will help me later

Trying to find out what types of engine I have just imported from japan, car is a 95 and a st202
but not sure what style or BHP i have

code is 3S-FE-4S-FE its on a label in engine bay on the firewall its maybe I'm looking ing the wrong place??

Many thanks
4wheelWOnder
QUOTE(c_j_mills @ Jun 21, 2006 - 2:04 AM) [snapback]447085[/snapback]

Hi all

Was wonder if you guys can help, I looked around the site and it got lots of information which will help me later

Trying to find out what types of engine I have just imported from japan, car is a 95 and a st202
but not sure what style or BHP i have

code is 3S-FE-4S-FE its on a label in engine bay on the firewall its maybe I'm looking ing the wrong place??

Many thanks

I had the same Question with my last car also....figured out that it was 3sfe.......would like to be more specific and say the 3rd gen 3sfe, but cant back that up.....its has about as much torque and horsepower as a 5sfe i believe. The 4sfe came with some corona's and eds, and looks alittle like the one in your engine bay, but actually isnt. And i do belive that you have the celica hatchback model.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.