Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: south cali junkyards
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
j0e_p3t
anyone in the southern california area know where to find a junkyard? seems like a lot of people find good celica parts and i need to go treasure hunting.
CelicaST202
theres pick a part and a bunch of junkyards at Irwindale.
tomazws
Irwindale, is that on the other opposite side of the 605 Freeway from El Monte?
CelicaST202
QUOTE(tomazws @ Jun 28, 2006 - 4:38 PM) [snapback]450087[/snapback]

Irwindale, is that on the other opposite side of the 605 Freeway from El Monte?

I think its on Alpha street and you exit Live Oak from 605.
tomazws
LPD Auto Wrecking
Irwindale, California
626-359-8945

Just called and they claimed to have a 95' Celica with body damage. J0e, maybe u could stop by and see if there's any treasures in that ride wink.gif
j0e_p3t
awesome, that's like 40 mins away from me. maybe i'll stop by sometime next week.
aznxrussel
QUOTE(tomazws @ Jun 28, 2006 - 2:44 PM) [snapback]450090[/snapback]

LPD Auto Wrecking
Irwindale, California
626-359-8945

Just called and they claimed to have a 95' Celica with body damage. J0e, maybe u could stop by and see if there's any treasures in that ride wink.gif

i was there about 2 months ago...im guessin hes referring to a 95 st black coupe i saw there...passenger front was pretty messed up...i took the driver side fender....if you go towards the back theres a silver hatch....most of the good stuff is gone but it might be worth checking out.
tomazws
QUOTE(aznxrussel @ Jun 29, 2006 - 6:31 AM) [snapback]450262[/snapback]

QUOTE(tomazws @ Jun 28, 2006 - 2:44 PM) [snapback]450090[/snapback]

LPD Auto Wrecking
Irwindale, California
626-359-8945

i was there about 2 months ago...im guessin hes referring to a 95 st black coupe i saw there...passenger front was pretty messed up...i took the driver side fender....if you go towards the back theres a silver hatch....most of the good stuff is gone but it might be worth checking out.

Any chance you know other junk yards around the area?
aznxrussel
just click on your city or one nearby for junkyard listings:
california junkyards

theres also 2 "Pick Your Part" locations in LA and 2 in OC
$2 admission and 50% off all parts valid July 1-4
Pick Your Part
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.