Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: check out my industrial music
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
lagos
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=89599641

these songs were all written sometime around the year 2000. i got the crazy idea of trying to be a one man industrial band, and wanted to see if i could pull it off. it was my first attempt at any type of singing or songwriting. the project was about half way done, when i suffered a major harddrive crash and lost all of the source files to the tracks i was working on. all that was left were a few rough mixes with one take vocals that i never got around to finishing. over the years i have played a few of these to some close friends and got pretty good feeback on them. i figured i would post them up here to see what people think of these raw tracks. since then, i took a major break from writing music. i wanted to work on my vocal skills as well as my song writing. ive also become kind of bored with industrial music and the lack of any passion in that style of music. so, i decided to change direction and try something different this time around. im currenty writing new songs and hope to have something totally different ready for this fall. stay tuned.

add my to your friends list and leave a comment if you like it.

-art
dustin15brown
I liked the first song art, I know it's generally nothing I listen to nor something I would honestly rock in my car cd player, but it was a very nice change and I believe it was tastefully done. smile.gif
and just add me to both accounts or I can do it tommorow my s;n is Dustin Aryn
lagos
thanks dustin
jdg371
Good Job.. takes skill to make things sound good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.