Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 18's with drop
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Suspension/Handling/Braking
bojangles_8686
My car is lowered 1.5", would 18s fit ?
gjunon
i just got 18's on my car and was wondering the same thing i am pretty sure you can have a 2 inch drop with 18's and be alright i hear some one has a GT 4 look alike with 19's on his car and has it dropped an inch but i am not sure about spacers ect.. so anyhelp would be helpfull as always smile.gif
JStanger
I know a guy who has 225/40/18 tires with intrax springs which is a 1.8" drop in the front and a 1.7" in the rear. He says he has no rubbing.
Blackcelliman
I was told that I can drop my car about 1.5in with my 215/40/18's
94celicaguy
i have 18's and about a 2.5" drop and i have no problems with them fitting. just a little on the rough side.
Jdog1385
Do you think my car would look stupid if i get 18's and not lower it? tongue.gif
Supersprynt
YUP

2.5'' drop is ALOT. I have a 1.75 with 17's and if i took a turn to sharp with someone in the back the rear wheels would rub.
Chrobis
people fit in your backseat!? you have umpalumpa's for friends?
Andason
Haha true that, Though I have had 5 people in my car, man were they ever squashed. We thought about putting two people in the trunk. The trunk probably would have been more comfourtable
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.