Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Celica
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
eyohannie
I've been on the forum for about a year now and finally have been able to take some pics:

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

All stock except for clear corners/sidemarkers. Enjoy.
JFrost9
Beautiful. That color is amazing, probably the best looking stock celica ive seen. Man that color is perfect. Nice job, now you gotta start doing some simple mods.
Coomer
Very nice! I also love that color. smile.gif
eyohannie
QUOTE(JFrost9 @ Jul 6, 2006 - 1:54 PM) [snapback]452646[/snapback]

Beautiful. That color is amazing, probably the best looking stock celica ive seen. Man that color is perfect. Nice job, now you gotta start doing some simple mods.

Thanks. I really like the color but I've never been able to find out exactly what it is. I'm assuming Blue Gray Metallic, but one time my roommate called it green. I was pretty pissed off mad.gif.

Anyways, for mods I switched my instrument panel bulbs to blue, but I switched them back because the color was uneven. The only thing I really want to change is the taillights, but I figure no one will ever see the back of my car because everyone else on the road is faster than me laugh.gif
95gtschick
that is a sweet color!!!! very nice biggrin.gif
burneeed
what color is that? That looks awesome. I think its from an evo.
eyohannie
More pics:

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
tomazws
very nice car! It looks like it belongs in the Toyota Celica brochure...
Jen
I really LOVE that color.
kriz45
ya that color is awsome!! whats that thing by your A/C controls?
ImportChick95
Very clean. I want.
devilsden97
i like the color...its a dark grey/charcol color, i like...not more then my red tho
hurley97
clean! thumbsup.gif

shouldnt the word CELICA be next to the word TOYOTA not next to the GT?
devilsden97
QUOTE(hurley97 @ Jul 6, 2006 - 7:22 PM) [snapback]452740[/snapback]

clean! thumbsup.gif

shouldnt the word CELICA be next to the word TOYOTA not next to the GT?

oh **** good eye, and yes it should be...care to explain?
princemb
BIen bonito, aunque el color no me agrada mucho pero se ve bastante conservado para el kilometraje que posee... wink.gif

pd. Voy a animarme a subir unas fotos del mio, lo cambie totalmente... smile.gif
hurley97
so heres what i got from that ^

good beautiful, he doesnt like the color but its conservative enough...(?)....
hes going to take some photos of his (?), changes it totally (?)
devilsden97
pretty good^

im like "wtf, i thought we spoke english here!?"

i flunked spanish...
eyohannie
First, The thing next to the AC is my FM transmitter for my MP3 player.

Second, I have no idea why the Celica is next to the GT because that's how I bought it. As long as I've been on the forum I've thought everyone else's Celica emblem was in the wrong place. Hahaha

Third, I think the guy said in Spanish that although he does not like the color personally, he thinks it has been preserved well for the amount of kilometers or miles that it has. He wants to take pics of his or change his color completely (?)
malpaso
QUOTE(Jen @ Jul 6, 2006 - 10:03 PM) [snapback]452678[/snapback]

I really LOVE that color.

x2 that color looks really good (evoke titanium color look) thumbsup.gif
CelicaST202
thats the sex biggrin.gif
rayneezy23
nice clean celica i like it alot the color is pretty sweet i must say
axelrduvirage
très belle auto..la couleure est splendide. bienvenue officiellement au forums de la pétante Célica.
hurley97
QUOTE(eyohannie @ Jul 7, 2006 - 2:24 AM) [snapback]452949[/snapback]

First, The thing next to the AC is my FM transmitter for my MP3 player.

Second, I have no idea why the Celica is next to the GT because that's how I bought it. As long as I've been on the forum I've thought everyone else's Celica emblem was in the wrong place. Hahaha

Third, I think the guy said in Spanish that although he does not like the color personally, he thinks it has been preserved well for the amount of kilometers or miles that it has. He wants to take pics of his or change his color completely (?)

second: ahahahaaa laugh.gif thats the attitude

third: ah! conserved (not conservative) thats what the kilometers was for...i was like, what the hell does kilometers have to do with the color confused.gif ok ok i get it now. im not spanish nor can i speak it well...but i can usually get the idea down
très belle auto..la couleure est splendide. bienvenue officiellement au forums de la pétante Célica.

very nice car...the color is splendid. that was the easy part, not even gonna try the rest tongue.gif
and i know you speak english axel
95gtschick
he said something about welcoming him to the forums?? i dunno.. it's french, and i live in canada, but i really don't know any of it.... kindasad.gif
eyohannie
QUOTE(95gtschick @ Jul 7, 2006 - 10:07 AM) [snapback]453013[/snapback]

he said something about welcoming him to the forums?? i dunno.. it's french, and i live in canada, but i really don't know any of it.... kindasad.gif

hahaha. I've been on the forums since last year. So I guess this is a "late" welcome
axelrduvirage
sorry if i stepped on any toes..i was real bitchy that day and took offence to the "don't we all speak english here" remark. i have to fight every day to have my linguistic rights respected. some days i just lose it. with apologies...

Amour, Paix et Soleil

r.
j0e_p3t
yeah, that color looks awesome. definitely one of the cleanest stock celicas i've seen. you should go to the cali meet coming up soon.
trdproven
Hella nice. you even got the skirts on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.