Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time to move on...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
GT4WRC
Well, the GT-Four is up for sale. Finger's crossed that I've found a potential buyer, but feel that it's time to move to something more practical.
Really need to start thinking about something that can tow a trailer for when the race car is finished and be a bit more practical regards to rear passengers and luggage space. Pretty much narrowed it down to a Legacy B4 RSK with tiptronic. Took one for a spin today and was extremely impressed with how quiet and smooth it was as well as still be pretty quick.
Will I be sorry to see the GT-Four go? TBH, not really. I've made the decision to move on and, after all, it is just a car wink.gif I'll keep you updated on what happens.
Cheers
Gary
LBCxGUY
NOOOOOO.....sorry to hear that...hope she gets a good home
celicast3sgte
thats an unexpected twist. I may be going the same direction too though. :-/

good luck!
j0e_p3t
sigh, i wish i could buy it.
presure2
damn, gary, too see you sell, after all the hard work your just recently put in her, is a BIG dissapointment for sure.
hopfully you can find a owner worthy of the work you've put into her, and be sure to let them know about 6gc.net! wink.gif
hurley97
oh i want!....hmmm...yeah, i cant cwm13.gif

slap some 6gc.net stickers on there before you sell, then they'll have to check it out biggrin.gif
Batman722
Keep us posted sir. Sorry to see it go, it has been one of the cars that has really inspired me.

cheers
jdg371
Its past april.. no more april's fool joke k?

Sad to see the car go.. now.. give me those 16x7.5 hehe.. J/K
Tell the "new" owner about us..

Good Luck with the new purchase!
beno
Wow thats kinda depressing kindasad.gif lol for someone with a car like mine to hear about the sale, coz i can anly dream to have a car like yours!

I woulda really liked to some up to auckland in my uni holidays to see it. But i dont have the extra $60 for a trip up there- kinda sad really lol

Anyway good luck for the sale, hope it all goes well!! smile.gif
p.s loved those white gauges
pure_dx
let the memories stay dude,......well, its time to move on and i understand and can relate, priorities first man,.....i understand, good luck and keep us updated
GT4WRC
Here it is - the Subaru Legacy B4 RSK. Cracking car with 4WD and a twin turbo flat four 2.0. Fully loaded with electric everything and a great tiptronic gearbox with gearchange buttons on the steering wheel. Tons of space inside and very, very smooth and comfortable. Certainly gets up and goes when you sprinkle a few herbs on the gas pedal smile.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Bought it direct from an importer and saved a shed load of $. Paperwork etc was being sorted out today and am picking it up tomorrow - just in time for the weekend biggrin.gif
Gary
dustin15brown
Automatic? frown.gif
devilsden97
^dont tell me u wouldnt rock that? lol

TT power!

nice pick up...to bad the celi had to go tho
hurley97
blah...i like the celica better cwm13.gif ...but thats just me, i dont need luggage/passenger space...but if i did i might just get that! nice choice! still got the turbo thumbsup.gif
m0dd3d1
QUOTE(dustin15brown @ Jul 12, 2006 - 7:26 AM) [snapback]454989[/snapback]

Automatic? frown.gif

triptronic...if i recall correctly, that's a bit of both! you switch and shift and go back back to neutral. nice car! i was gonna get a impreza 2.5 but got the celi instead!
hitcachi
I cannot believe your celica is gone after all that rebuilding you did. It's a perfect car. You need to stick around on 6GC and offer your expertise when you can.
LewFX
would you ever sell the motor and ship in the states?
lagos
so you put all this time and money into a celica and got rid of it after it only made 230ish at the wheels? so what was the point of all those upgrades?
DomGT
Looks like an awesome car, but please explain to me how tiny the turbos have to be. Is it 1.0 Liter per turbo, or possibly a setup like a stock Supra?
Magic
thumbsdown.gif
96Celicagt
QUOTE(GT4WRC @ Jul 8, 2006 - 12:05 AM) [snapback]453312[/snapback]

Well, the GT-Four is up for sale. Finger's crossed that I've found a potential buyer, but feel that it's time to move to something more practical.
Really need to start thinking about something that can tow a trailer for when the race car is finished and be a bit more practical regards to rear passengers and luggage space. Pretty much narrowed it down to a Legacy B4 RSK with tiptronic. Took one for a spin today and was extremely impressed with how quiet and smooth it was as well as still be pretty quick.
Will I be sorry to see the GT-Four go? TBH, not really. I've made the decision to move on and, after all, it is just a car wink.gif I'll keep you updated on what happens.
Cheers
Gary

What are you selling it for?
GT4WRC
QUOTE(96Celicagt @ Jul 17, 2006 - 2:15 PM) [snapback]457298[/snapback]

What are you selling it for?

Sold last week - sorry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.