Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TurBonaToR....HuH ??
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
KB-2
so....on the homepage of this site...there is a link to ''the TURBONATOR'' !!!......and i looked at it....and it sounds like it has potential....but at the same time soudns like a big load of ****.....so if that thing actully works...ima buy one. so does anyone actully know if it works???or does anyone have one??
Predator
oh, here we go again! wink.gif

you'll see the same "gains" with it as if you'd put a banana in the intake, it doesnt do jack exept restricting the airflow

Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger

The Turbonator is much less expensive and more efficient than any turbocharger, supercharger, blower, or intercooler

http://www.turbonator.com/WhatIsIt.html
haha! biggrin.gif laugh.gif
KB-2
so its a pile of crap right?
Predator
don't waste your money,but if you really want to test it just bend your own out of a peice of metal tongue.gif
KB-2
haha alrihgt.
so how much do turbos normally cost for teh celi ?
j0e_p3t
hundreds. thousands. if you really wanna test out the turbonator for yourself, there's a knockoff on ebay for like 20 bucks. i honestly don't think it'll do much, but don't take our word for it.
presure2
KB, learn to use the search function, and post in the appropriate forum from now on please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.