Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
rayneezy23
just watched it tonight and it was great, bring a date it will be fun trust me 3 hours worth

-later
CheesyLobster
QUOTE(rayneezy23 @ Jul 11, 2006 - 1:49 AM) [snapback]454476[/snapback]

just watched it tonight and it was great, bring a date it will be fun trust me 3 hours worth

-later

Are you serious? I hated this movie. I found it boring, full of plot holes, and most things just not making sense. It was sooo long; I almost left the theater because I just wanted it to end. Even the action scenes I found to be boring and uninteresting. This film lacked the fun and lightheartedness of the first one and is clearly a scheme to take dollars out of everyone's pockets. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Jen
Hmm, I liked it. A lot. The first one was better though. <3 biggrin.gif

I didn't pay for it though, just sayin'.
massbrandon
I thought it was great. I saw it at the drive-in out here. I loved it. But the first one was better. biggrin.gif
CelicaSTX02
just saw it last night with my gf. The movie definately led to nowhere, but it was entertaining nevertheless. Definately a movie to watch on the big screens, just because......the cinematography is so amazing.
tomazws
I hate it because it tells you nothing except a big message "get all the answer in the 3rd movie"

I hate movie like that. But for the same time, their technique worked.... I can't wait to watch the third one. Chow Yun-Fat is in it as a Singaporean pirate.
snapshotgt
Saw it, thought it was okay, but not as good as the first one. I will watch the 3rd one.

~snap
bloodrain
QUOTE(snapshotgt @ Jul 11, 2006 - 2:58 PM) [snapback]454629[/snapback]

Saw it, thought it was okay, but not as good as the first one. I will watch the 3rd one.

~snap

x2
i just loved the water and beach scene. reminds me of a few vactions.
LewFX
i fell asleep watching the 1st one.
rayneezy23
thats why i said the movie was great not the best but ive really never understood the whole story
CelicaBuddy
I actually didnt like it... kindasad.gif

I dunno... Sequels just always blow IMO, and then not to mention theyre makin a third one now so now i havta go see it... dammit >_<

BlackCelicaGT94
Just saw it last night. It was way too long. First one was better and more funny. I think I went on a 3 hour disneyland ride last night!
dlx742
i went at the 12am premier with my girlfriend and a big group. didnt want to wait in line so i found some friends who were there for two hours and jumped in the very front with them... then when we got into the theater the movie guy told us to wait until the very end because there was a great scene after the credits.... after i wasted 10 minutes watching the damn credits in a burning hot theater (the ac was automatically turned off at 2 and the movie lasted until 2:45) i wanted to find the idiot who told me to wait for the so called "great" scene. stupid dog....

movie was ok..
time with the gf was better...
arguing with hardcore pirates about why the movie didnt make any sense... priceless
johnsonius_87
saw the 12am premier w my bf. it was okay but not worth the money. the 1st was def better & the ending sucked. ill prolly watch the 3rd one tho.
BBoYRuGGeD
First one was WaAaAaYyYy better...this second one was atleast entertaining but imo had alot of pointless stuff...and how the f-in way is that "dude" (dont wunna give nething away to those who havent seen it yet lol) still alive!? im not too excited for the third since i have a feeling they might mess it up. i hope this thing doesnt turn into another matrix trilogy kindasad.gif

bboy
ZacMan1987
Yeah. This second one was all about money, and the whole Jack and tribe thing coule have been completely ignored with absolutely nothing lost. All in all, I thought there was a lot of extraneous crap and a terrible ending. Still can't wait for the last one though. I will not buy any of them until they come out as a set though.
LeonStryfe
I enjoyed it. Of course the first one is better because the second one really never ended. Where as in the first one, it feels "complete". The second one if you really think about it, did its job really well. It made you want to see the third one biggrin.gif
j0e_p3t
i just saw it. loved it. can't wait to see the third. i don't think its like a matrix trilogy thing. and lord of the rings had the same kinda endings. only thing that sucks is we have to wait. and interesting how that "dude" is alive. dunno how, but we'll find out in the third. probably the same way they're gonna bring "him" back after being eaten by that sea monster thing. great movie but not as great as the first. but you can't really compare them since this is more of a continuation of the first rather than a whole different story.
MaskedMan
hmm looks like ive heard some mixed opinions about this movie. i guess the only way to find out is to go see it myself! laugh.gif
blkGT
QUOTE(dlx742 @ Jul 11, 2006 - 6:39 PM) [snapback]454816[/snapback]

i wanted to find the idiot who told me to wait for the so called "great" scene. stupid dog....

movie was ok..
arguing with hardcore pirates about why the movie didnt make any sense... priceless

i feel ya on that one. my g/f's boss told us we had to wait until the very end. so after watching 15 minutes of credits that damn dog on the chair was not very amusing. overall i e njoyed it. unfortunetly i felt underdressed in a polo because every other moron was dressed like a piarte.
FlamingCelica
I just got back from the movie and i thought that the whole thing was awesome, even the ending. It was the perfect ending to get you ready for the final movie. Just my opinion though.... rolleyes.gif

~FlamingCelica
Kadett
Have seen it yesterday. Was great. Very funny but in some parts of the movie very serious as well. Cant wait to see part 3!
LeonStryfe
QUOTE(blkGT @ Jul 15, 2006 - 3:47 PM) [snapback]456551[/snapback]

QUOTE(dlx742 @ Jul 11, 2006 - 6:39 PM) [snapback]454816[/snapback]

i wanted to find the idiot who told me to wait for the so called "great" scene. stupid dog....

movie was ok..

i feel ya on that one. my g/f's boss told us we had to wait until the very end. so after watching 15 minutes of credits that damn dog on the chair was not very amusing. overall i e njoyed it. unfortunetly i felt underdressed in a polo because every other moron was dressed like a piarte.

DUde my Gf made em wait till the end of the movie passed the credits, making think that there will be an awesome preview of somesort. Instead I see the dumb dog with a bone in its mouth. X_x complete waste of time waiting for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.