Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One to One
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
jess_i_74
Yes, I'm sorry. Another 6gc off the road. To be fair, it was my sister's fault:

IPB Image

But, I love them too much. So, in the morning I took my old one to the dump. In the afternoon, I bought a new one:

IPB Image

So, you're still stuck with me for awhile longer.
j0e_p3t
haha, sorry to see your vert go. but smart move on the hatch. looks pretty clean.
dustinkemp
nice hatch man!

hopefully no one was hurt right?
MaskedMan
aww sorry to see another celica go, but atleast you got another one and no one was hurt smile.gif
rayneezy23
nice new celica brand start is it a st or a gt
Celicav
Wow, looks like the tree got the best of the convertible. Glad everyone is okay. So, that is really rare that you found two celis that seem to be the same color, and a very rare color at that.
snapshotgt
Nice new, clean celica! Sorry about your vert though. kindasad.gif

~snap
jess_i_74
No one was hurt. The hatch is a loaded ST, you can tell by the 14 inch six spoke alloys. The old car was a custom color, the new one is a stock color, but one I haven't seen before. I really like it. I just finished the stereo in it; I'll have to throw some pictures up.
HaRv3sTeR
pm'ed
95celgt
dude, that sucks, you should have kept the vert and parted it out, did they give you money for it or what? would you happen to know where it went?
jess_i_74
Yes, I know I could have most likely made money for parting it out. But my parents wouldn't let it sit in the driveway for the month that it would take to do so. I took it to a local salvage yard that to my knowledge has sold it already.
vincent_doggy
Oh.....I want your canvas top....much better than mine, you should sell that to me...
jess_i_74
Shipping to Hong Kong would be a b****h, now wouldn't it? tongue.gif
HaRv3sTeR
Can i have the skirts and the front bumper ? how's their shape?
jess_i_74
pm sent, Harv3ster. I'll try and check to see if it is still at the junkyard.
jess_i_74
Alright, I'm sorry guys, no parts available. The junkyard sold it to a body shop that is rebuilding it.
Deezz_Nuttz
took it to the dump??? that'll buff right out!
Akimbo
Deez do you post on OT?

And...is silver even a color on verts? Now that I think about it, I NEVER see silver convertibles.
hurley97
nice! hatchback = thumbsup.gif

nice color too, rare thumbsup.gif
WH95TE
The color looks amazing, what are your plans?
jess_i_74
QUOTE(Akimbo @ Jul 18, 2006 - 12:16 AM) [snapback]457487[/snapback]

Deez do you post on OT?

And...is silver even a color on verts? Now that I think about it, I NEVER see silver convertibles.

No. That was cusom Ferrari Titanium paint.

As for the hatch, I think I'm keeping it pretty stock. I need a nice reliable daily driver, and I'm a poor college student now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.