Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm so happy
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
115celi
I have finally got my celi back on the road after a year of literally blood, sweat and tears. We had just got it running in September, when some @$$ broke in to the shop it is at and vandalized it. In all it came out to about $6000 in damages, and they screwed with all the wiring and hoses. We still have a little work to do, but it was nice to drive it again. Will post pics asap.
hurley97
congrats! must be an awesome feeling smile.gif
MaskedMan
ooo congrats! that must be a great feeling smile.gif , i hope you have fun! yes post pics pics biggrin.gif
115celi
here are some pics of my celi, enjoy! sorry, fresh paint so i have not washed it yet.IPB Image
i saw these fog lights and fell in love, they are from a toyota altezza. this one needs alittle more adjusting frown.gif IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
6strngs
why would someone vandalize something so beautiful?

but, I gotta ask, what do you do about turn signals now?
Silver94CelicaOwner
Nice setup! I really admire the foglamp/turnsignal combo thats moulded in nice and clean-like, it matches the projectors like OEM. thumbsup.gif

Also very nice swap, did you take it on yourself or did a shop work on it?

Glad to see it back on the road! Congratulations. smile.gif
115celi
it is now located with projectors.
IPB Image
MaskedMan
wow that is a really nice setup you have there, i am impressed indeed biggrin.gif
115celi
a friend of mine owns a custom shop near my house, he did most of the swap and taught me a few things. he's the one that talked me into moding my car (thank God he did!)
6strngs
located in the projector? holy crap dude! you're car is even more amazing to me now!
dustin15brown
dude them being in the proejctor is not special... lol anyways the car looks immaculate man. I am very curious on the foglights.... Fill me in!
LewFX
QUOTE(dustin15brown @ Jul 15, 2006 - 8:50 AM) [snapback]456451[/snapback]

dude them being in the proejctor is not special... lol anyways the car looks immaculate man. I am very curious on the foglights.... Fill me in!

"i saw these fog lights and fell in love, they are from a toyota altezza. "
celiracer
I like them foglights. I wish i could find somewhere on my zyclone front that i could fit them into good. car looks great.
BBoYRuGGeD
WOW that is sexy! and ur cars boosted now as well...sweet biggrin.gif

bboy
115celi
here are some pics at night w/ lights on. i'm not sure if i like the parking/turn wit the leds, tomorrow i will try with bulbs. kindasad.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

here is a pic of my enclosures i have been working on for the last couple of weeks, finally got them painted.

IPB Image
azian_advanced
your car's lookin good... keep it up.
pure_dx
i think the wing could be a lil better, other than that, pretty clean car dude....you put a 3sgte into an st shell? danggggg$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
rayneezy23
nice ride
dustin15brown
QUOTE(pure_dx @ Jul 16, 2006 - 2:38 AM) [snapback]456753[/snapback]

i think the wing could be a lil better, other than that, pretty clean car dude....you put a 3sgte into an st shell? danggggg$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dang? A lot of people do it.... They just swap in a gt for price concerns, v6 solara or e153 mr2 tranny w/ lsd.... that is basically the only difference... correct swappers? Well that and of course the rear disc brakes.... that are not a necessity
illneversellmycelli
beautiful!!!! one of these days i'll have enuff to do the 3g swap lol, well at least i'll be happy after my paint job, dude your engine is my goal! keep it up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.