Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just little meet with friend
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
malpaso
We all love pics, am I right? wink.gif so here are few pictures from today...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
azian_advanced
what kit is on the silver car? is that factory?
snapshotgt
Very nice pics! biggrin.gif ...but get the guy in the silver celica to get some JDM tails!!! WoooooT biggrin.gif

~snap

edit: Noticed he has the old style JDM's...so he needs the new ones! wink.gif lol...
DSRT-FX
nice to see pics of the car malpaso! hmm can't wait till you drop that ride of yours.. i'll look 10x better... the silver car spins me out looks like a double image of he's lower front bumper..
CelicaZR
Very sleek looking celicas biggrin.gif
sinner96ST
that lip on the silver celica is a factory one, i think.

there's a toyota part # you can get for it, they call it a 'front spoiler' and i've seen it around for a few hundred... i've always wanted to see more pics of it on a non GT-FOUR bumper, but it looks like that particular one has some fitment issues.

It looks alright, but it looks better undernearth a gt-four bumper.
malpaso
QUOTE(azian_advanced @ Jul 15, 2006 - 11:52 PM) [snapback]456585[/snapback]

what kit is on the silver car? is that factory?

Yes it is (including that spoiler). I was really surpriced seeing that spoiler first time. It's smaller that "for-raiser-blocks" one... Somebody from Scotland here has that too (I remember I saw it few month ago here on forum)...
malpaso
QUOTE(snapshotgt @ Jul 16, 2006 - 12:36 AM) [snapback]456588[/snapback]

Very nice pics! biggrin.gif ...but get the guy in the silver celica to get some JDM tails!!! WoooooT biggrin.gif

~snap

edit: Noticed he has the old style JDM's...so he needs the new ones! wink.gif lol...

Dear snap... I'll NEVER do that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif , I'm only one in Czech Republic with JDM tails now, why change that? wink.gif I love to be unique... (leastwise in this country laugh.gif )
malpaso
QUOTE(DSRT-FX @ Jul 16, 2006 - 12:58 AM) [snapback]456596[/snapback]

nice to see pics of the car malpaso! hmm can't wait till you drop that ride of yours.. i'll look 10x better... the silver car spins me out looks like a double image of he's lower front bumper..

You're right... droping is sexy, but I'm afraid of it. Roads here are horrible... even now is too low for czech roads kindasad.gif
malpaso
QUOTE(sinner96ST @ Jul 16, 2006 - 5:57 AM) [snapback]456674[/snapback]

that lip on the silver celica is a factory one, i think.

there's a toyota part # you can get for it, they call it a 'front spoiler' and i've seen it around for a few hundred... i've always wanted to see more pics of it on a non GT-FOUR bumper, but it looks like that particular one has some fitment issues.

It looks alright, but it looks better undernearth a gt-four bumper.

that particular one has accident few weeks ago biggrin.gif. I wrote it to DSRT-FX, roads here ar e horrible and this front spoiler 'hit the ground' because its too low... That's why he looks not fitting well...
malpaso
QUOTE(CelicaZR @ Jul 16, 2006 - 4:55 AM) [snapback]456656[/snapback]

Very sleek looking celicas biggrin.gif

Do you know that "sleek" word has same meaning like "slimy"? cwm13.gif

Just kidding biggrin.gif, thank you for comment buddy. I know what you mean biggrin.gif
snapshotgt
QUOTE(malpaso @ Jul 16, 2006 - 12:30 AM) [snapback]456732[/snapback]

QUOTE(snapshotgt @ Jul 16, 2006 - 12:36 AM) [snapback]456588[/snapback]

~snap

Dear snap... I'll NEWER do that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif , I'm only one in Czech Republic with JDM tails now, why change that? wink.gif I love to be unique... (leastwise in this country laugh.gif )

Great idea biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Celicav
There he is again...the guy with the silver Celica has my rims...they look sweet on the silver car. You both have nice Celicas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.