Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 17" Advan Model 6 Wheels & OEM GT-Four Projectors
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
TRD-ST204
[Update] Wow, it's been 14 years and I still have this lip for sale! I found it while cleaning my garage. I also found side skirts and a set of wheels. Thanks for looking! laugh.gif

[SOLD] Genuine C-One GT-Four rear lip - fiberglass, painted white with hardware included $350 obo plus shipping or local pick up in Sacramento, CA.

[SOLD] Eurou/Forgmann Side Skirts - fiberglass, painted white $350 obo plus shipping or local pick up.

17" Gold Advan Model 6 - 17x8 +35 5x100 $800 obo plus shipping or local pick up.

Hollow spoke technology

This cap is not missing, I removed it to show the hollow spokes

GT-Four OEM Projector Headlamp Set - no broken tabs, everything is good except for left side low beam headlamp (see below) $650 obo plus shipping or local pick up.

Left Front Low Beam Headlamp: Previous owner disassembled only this headlamp to be modified and was not reassemble.

The chrome coating on the shroud needs to be cleaned and is coming off in three places.

Butyl rubber seal was completely removed from the groove

CilverSeliST205
Pics please smile.gif PM will be sent then
tomazws
Let's send it to someone, get it molded and start a group buy... tongue.gif
coldbluesteel
Good idea! All for one and one for all!
CilverSeliST205
QUOTE(tomazws @ Jul 19, 2006 - 2:13 AM) [snapback]458040[/snapback]

Let's send it to someone, get it molded and start a group buy... tongue.gif

thumbsup.gif GOOD IDEA !!
TRD-ST204
It's a good idea but keep in mind it's for a GT-Four, so if you were to install it on a non-GT-Four (GT, ST, ect.) it won't fit without custom exhaust piping. I'll try to post some pictures of it tonight and if not then first thing tomorrow morning.
TRD-ST204
Sorry guys, I didn't have time to upload pictures until now. As you can see they are in my first post. Let me hear some offers.
CilverSeliST205
QUOTE(TRD-ST204 @ Jul 20, 2006 - 9:59 PM) [snapback]458829[/snapback]

Sorry guys, I didn't have time to upload pictures until now. As you can see they are in my first post. Let me here some offers.

I got an offer just lemme know shipping to 60172 smile.gif
TRD-ST204
Bump
Bitter
Luke needs to buy this.
www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showuser=9615
Go pester him.
TRD-ST204
Thanks Bitter, PM has been sent.
BubbaJ
Is this a polyurethane or fiberglass part? And did you keep/bag the fasteners that go with it or are ya on you're own in that dept?
TRD-ST204
BubbaJ, it's fiberglass and the hardware is included. I updated the post with a picture of the fasteners.
azn87
I am interested in the rear lip and skirts. I am in sf and can do local pick up
TRD-ST204
Update: Added Projector Headlamp Set
TRD-ST204
The rear lip and side skirts have been sold. Special thanks to everyone who sent me a PM regarding those items.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.