Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My poker woes...
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
jgreening
I was in a tournament tonight and was one of the final players. I get an A, 5 in the hole and the flop is A, 5, 8. Another gives a healthy bet and I call. A ace comes on the turn so I go all in and he calls. The river was a non-factor. The guy has a A, 8 in the hole! ARG!
94_st_hatchback
wow...reminds me of the wsop...fun watching the people go all in heads up!
DomGT
Damn I feel your pain man. At least he didn't out play you, better luck next time.
dustin15brown
Last time I played poker I had pocket Kings...... I go all in.... other girl has Ace 7....... Flop.... A K off card.... next, off card...... river.... Ace......... and that was the last time i played.... lol
Edit: THIS ^ IS NOT RIGHT..... LOL AND I FEEL LIKE A DUMB**** BUT IT WAS SOMETHING ALONGS THESE LINES
kash1355
so u won, full house kings over aces .. rite
dustin15brown
haha i just read that.... dammit then i dont know what it was.... but i lost..... now this kid feels like a dumbass... but it was along those lines... my hand owns him..... i still own till the river... then i lose
kash1355
its all good ... lol ... yea the online sites go so fast when the river card hits you dont even know what happend, the board was prob paired or sumthin so he had a full house wit aces. I personally think some sites are rigged like pokestars.
Akimbo
Where do you play? I play Pokerstars ALL the time. Heads up tournaments only.

I've taken bad beats just like that before man. Get back on your feet and focus, and you'll start seeing the good hands in no time.
jgreening
QUOTE(Akimbo @ Jul 25, 2006 - 10:10 PM) [snapback]461128[/snapback]

I've taken bad beats just like that before man. Get back on your feet and focus, and you'll start seeing the good hands in no time.

Thats where I play on line. I also play live with friends in mini-tournaments - usually $40 buy in. On-line, I only play with play money as I don't trust the integrity of these companies.
Akimbo
been with PS over a year now. haven't had a problem or encountered anyone with one.
kash1355
QUOTE(Akimbo @ Jul 25, 2006 - 11:10 PM) [snapback]461128[/snapback]

I play on pokerroom now .. im switching to full tilt soon
jgreening
QUOTE(Akimbo @ Jul 25, 2006 - 10:51 PM) [snapback]461151[/snapback]

been with PS over a year now. haven't had a problem or encountered anyone with one.

You are probably right. I have no evidence just general paranoia. I don't think we would ever know if they were rigged.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.