Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bored @ Work.. Any good online games?
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
jdg371
I just got here and we have no customers.. any good only games.. I just got done playing tetris.......again..

73XXX points and 13 lvls.. << thats how bored I am..

mzztoyota
I'm addicted to Zuma on MSN Games...

Try looking for some Sudoku puzzles, very stimulating rolleyes.gif
jdg371
ive heard of sudoku.. yet I never understood the concept of it..
sugarfree
Hell yea same here. But i dont play games at work, maybe ill try it.
jdg371
QUOTE(sugarfree @ Jul 28, 2006 - 1:50 PM) [snapback]462469[/snapback]

Hell yea same here. But i dont play games at work, maybe ill try it.

I have the whole computer to mess with.. I cant get AIM tho cause it has some "hidden" pop up blocker that I cant activate
mzztoyota
do you have an MSN account? There's a "web messenger" that you can use and you don't have to download messenger. I don't know if AOL has a similar thing...but maybe you can look?

Sudoku is cool, if you're into brainwork and you're bored enough...just find a site with puzzles and I'm sure it'll explain the point to you...

if you're bored enough, ask and I'll try to explain, lol
jdg371
AIM has the same thing where you can log on by going to their website.. but thats blocked as well. same with Yahoo.. time to look for those puzzles lol
sugarfree
Well i want tp play it, but they dont allow me to download anything on this computer. Do i really have to download before i can play. I know when it download it goes the to temp files though. So that means it wont stay on the computer right?
mzztoyota
Dang, that is a hardcore blocker! If it goes to the temp files than yeah, it won't stay on the computer (and you can always find it and delete it yourself if you're really worried...)

What lousy bosses to not let their employees play online! tongue.gif
mzztoyota
also...have you tried just lounging around ebaumsworld.com? funny s***
jdg371
I just go to one of the forums im in.. they have like 100+ flash games.. no need for download.. im off to play sonic sega style lol
mzztoyota
that sounds sweet. What forum is that?
Mynzeyes
QUOTE(jdg371 @ Jul 28, 2006 - 1:20 PM) [snapback]462495[/snapback]

I just go to one of the forums im in.. they have like 100+ flash games.. no need for download.. im off to play sonic sega style lol

go pack a box.
jdg371
QUOTE(Mynzeyes @ Jul 28, 2006 - 2:54 PM) [snapback]462510[/snapback]

QUOTE(jdg371 @ Jul 28, 2006 - 1:20 PM) [snapback]462495[/snapback]

go pack a box.

ive done that already... kindasad.gif its not much fun
CLYCK
domino presure

vincent_doggy gave me this link earlier today pretty interesting and fun give it a try
jdg371
QUOTE(CLYCK @ Jul 28, 2006 - 3:34 PM) [snapback]462537[/snapback]

domino presure

vincent_doggy gave me this link earlier today pretty interesting and fun give it a try

i cant even get pass stage 3...
CLYCK
QUOTE(jdg371 @ Jul 28, 2006 - 2:52 PM) [snapback]462551[/snapback]

QUOTE(CLYCK @ Jul 28, 2006 - 3:34 PM) [snapback]462537[/snapback]

domino presure

i cant even get pass stage 3...

yeah i know its alittle quick n pace but highest i go to was level seven but that was this morining
sugarfree
^ Yea, anyone else got direct URL to the games?
jdg371
i go to autocross.us.. but you need to be an approved member with 1 post to play lol
jdg371
1 more hour here and im free! not really.. but im running out of games to play
bloodrain
mahjong is fun
saleeka
candystand.com has lots and lots of stuff if you get bored and want to kill time...
jdg371
MEH I didnt get paid.. im raiding his other store
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.