Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my 1999 5sfee
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
spituntouchable
hey every1 im new to the forums, jus became a member today. For the last couple months, ive been readin a lot about the 3sgte swap or ripp supercharger. i really wanna soop up my celica's performance, b/c im really quite into the tuner realm, but since the celica was designed to be more of an economy car, i was wondering if any1 had any suggestions to get me started. biggrin.gif
hitcachi
QUOTE(spituntouchable @ Aug 16, 2006 - 12:49 PM) [snapback]469628[/snapback]

i was wondering if any1 had any suggestions to get me started. biggrin.gif

Save your money for a 3S-GTE. Or you cuold waste your money on a CAI, header, exhaust, bla bla bla. But you will get minimal gains from it. nothing really noticable. Or you could take the money that you would spend on that stuff and put it towards a clip. Welcome to the site, use the search button, and enjoy your stay.
Shigexile
welcome to the site!! .... soon this will be your homepage... haha... no seriously....

Suggestions? Hmmm well its your car, you do whatever you wish to do.
If you have good pay and have connections with people that knows cars or have nice shops around your area, I'll get the swap done to her...but if you're like me (who has no money due to college and not much knowledge of cars nor have nice shops that is capable of this swap), i'll work on it bit by bit and do the swap if i ever come across a good deal and have the knowledge of doing it.

anyways, its all up to you. peace!
slvr_celica_GT_816
the superchager sounds good, im new to this site to
hitcachi
Isn't made anymore
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.