Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: St205 parts.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
My2Celi
The Link

Does anyone know how to translate? I try altavista and it kinda isnt helping.

Check this item out

Is this an adapter that would fit a 04 17" solara rims?
purplegt4
translate this page wink.gif

http://search1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search...cale=0jp&mode=1
My2Celi
$1 = 118 yen. So does that mean we can afford anything on there?
DeW_H0e_GT
but MOST items wont be able to be shipped internationally from there to here
tim86
wow... why arnt these available in the us frown.gif somebody try to order something!
My2Celi
Are you sure? it says will ship worldwide.
DeW_H0e_GT
some part sthey will ship worldwide..but on MOST parts it wont...
My2Celi
Time to find a japanese gf. biggrin.gif
azian_advanced
out of all the internation members we have here, i can't believe we have either very few or no members in japan who can hook us up...

i've been wanting that replica eurou front lip. only $100 bucks plus shipping. JapanParts.com wants $200 plus $450 shipping.. which is outrageous imo.
Shigexile
Someone call for help? I am shigexile, the man who helps 6gc members translate japanese to english. laugh.gif

yeah, i'm sorry guys. I'm japanese but i live in the states.... frown.gif so, i guess i can't help you guys there....
My2Celi
well tell us whats good and bad about the site? on why wont they ship everything worldwide?

Your going to be my new buddy biggrin.gif im an 1/8 jap but that doesnt seem to help.
Shigexile
QUOTE(My2Celi @ Aug 18, 2006 - 3:56 PM) [snapback]470375[/snapback]
well tell us whats good and bad about the site? on why wont they ship everything worldwide?

Your going to be my new buddy biggrin.gif im an 1/8 jap but that doesnt seem to help.

The good is obviously that there is so many parts. The bad? The price... $1=118yen...sure it might sound like you can buy anything on there but japanese parts are expensive...very expensive. (well they are high quality parts so you can't complain right?)
The reason why they probably don't ship over seas is because of the shipping fee. its expensive to begin with and its heavy -> more money to be shipped. Since 9/11, many things are being banned from being shipped over seas too.
We 6gen.ers got rapped in the states.
My2Celi
good point. what a disappointment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.