Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vacation Images (56K...hmmm...not so sure)
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
IGloo
Went to the Adriatic sea for some R&R, but just couldnīt ignore the camera...

Hope u like the images!
smile.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is one of the group photos featuring my friendīs Audi A3 1.8T and a Citroën C2 VTS

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Yours truely making funny faces on a highway, while doing (only) 180 kph! biggrin.gif

IPB Image
Presenting my only two girls! smile.gif

Have some more images, but I have to sort them before uploading to the web!
Hope u enjoyed this little summer-photoshoot!
smile.gif
j0e_p3t
sweet pics. some of those could be 2007 calendar quality.
6th_celi_vert
I love it, its just so....smooth and clean.
malpaso
really nice pics... thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

(just that sixth picture looks funny for me because that car on field laugh.gif (familiar brand wink.gif))
IGloo
Yes! Itīs a Skoda!
My friendīs own real rally car!

As far as the calendar is concerned, Iīd be glad to send the original images (3 MegaPixel) to whoever is responsible for it...
malpaso
QUOTE(IGloo @ Aug 21, 2006 - 12:00 PM) [snapback]471091[/snapback]

Yes! Itīs a Skoda!
My friendīs own real rally car!

As far as the calendar is concerned, Iīd be glad to send the original images (3 MegaPixel) to whoever is responsible for it...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Yea... Skoda Favorit is everlasting... biggrin.gif
gt_driFFter
Absolutely gorgeous. The car AND the pics.
hitcachi
How did u keep your car so clean when driving it out there on the gravel to take pics, espically being a black car!! I drive like 1/4 mile on gravel after a wash doing like 10 mph and my whole car is done for!
mzztoyota
OMG...those rims, on that black, mmmmm....yummy!

Wickedly beautiful shots man, totally calendar worthy smile.gif
tomazws
I love the smoked blinker lights! How'd you do that!?!?!?
Cabessa
Wow, that's just how i want my celi to be!

If you could tell me what kind of spoilers you got, i really love those front and rear lips.

Keep up the good work!

Tim.
DeW_H0e_GT
im totally in LOVE wit the rear lip....what is teh name of it?

greta pics!!! thumbsup.gif
airfron
beautiful car

Awesome pics the 15th one is now my wallpaper smile.gif
trdproven
Those rims look like HP racing rims.
6strngs
wow! your car is beautiful! so are the pics!
creis
very nice, love that location.

1 question, whats up with your horn, why the side button? I though all celcas had just the push in airbag for a horn
IGloo
2 hitcachi; Idunno...must be one of my special talents...
Maybe I should try to make the creators of Pokemon do the special character IGlooZark or something like that...hmmm...idea...smile.gif
No, but seriously...it must have something with the quality/type of gravel...dunno...just went really slow over it!

2 tomaszws; piece of cake; remove the blinkers from the bumper, clean them really well, and then use any semi/fully transparent colour, and spray it over a couple of times...thatīs all!

2 Cabressa; Those spoilers actually have no name, since they were custom made for the ST204 a couple of years back... Iīm not even sure if the mold still exists...

2 DeW_HOe_GT; A friend of mine modified the rear lip, which originally looked pretty German-Styled (which Iīd never put on my car), so the idea was to cut the middle part out, and leave it somewhat diffusor-like (only without the actual diffusors anywhere).
If youīd like, I can post my blueprints here (as soon as I find them)...

2 creis; Idunno...my ST (European model) has the steering wheel looking like this (and it will soon be replaced, I might add), but the GT (also European model) has the 3-spoke steering wheel with push-in-airbag horn...
Dunno about the other STīs around my country, since there really arenīt many of them around, so I really never had a peek!

2 All; Thank you very much for all your comments!

malpaso
QUOTE(creis @ Aug 22, 2006 - 7:13 AM) [snapback]471488[/snapback]

very nice, love that location.

1 question, whats up with your horn, why the side button? I though all celcas had just the push in airbag for a horn

As I know some European 11/93-12/95 and JDM 9/93-12/97 celicas has that from the stock...

IPB Image

example JDM SS-II 12/95

IPB Image

IGloo
Donīt get it...thought it was meant to be installed on EU models only (pre-facelift models, actually)!

Hmmm...
malpaso
QUOTE(IGloo @ Aug 22, 2006 - 8:42 AM) [snapback]471511[/snapback]

Donīt get it...thought it was meant to be installed on EU models only (pre-facelift models, actually)!

Hmmm...

I saw that only in some pre-facelift EU models + some JDM models (pre/post-facelift GTs and convertibles). I belive it's some kind of "additional equipment" or something like this (Is that your one leather coated?).
IGloo
Nope!
Leather coated steering wheels came with A/C installed only...or so the manual says...

Anyway, Iīll be replacing the steering wheel by the end of this month (still havenīt decided which one exactly to buy as a good enough replacement:)), so the knowledge about this (current) one isnīt exactly relevant!
Never the less, it9 s good to know such stuff!:)
recycle
nice clean car. i bet your registration is not by accident tongue.gif
we would love to see you next year in parma for the paneuropean meeting smile.gif
2003cbgts
awesome pics.. love those rims too
6strngs
QUOTE(IGloo @ Aug 20, 2006 - 11:57 PM) [snapback]471064[/snapback]
IPB Image

I love the dice in the window, I just noticed those tongue.gif
IGloo
QUOTE(recycle @ Aug 25, 2006 - 2:15 PM) [snapback]472882[/snapback]

nice clean car. i bet your registration is not by accident tongue.gif
we would love to see you next year in parma for the paneuropean meeting smile.gif
Iīd really like to come, and I will, if my job doesnīt get in the way!

And yeah...my liscense plate isnīt there by accident...

Xplenation; it should be 1800 ST or 2000 GT (since those are the right combinations of letters and numbers), but I knew that I would bore some holes in the cylinders ever since I bought it, so the combination took place...was 1800, and is GT...or so the license plate says...!
smile.gif

DSRT-FX
igloo: black on black will always be hot! you know that i know that! great images of the ride man just my taste smile.gif

want to swap cars? lol that 3rd pic of the car is outstanding, great stance and angle. i personally think this is the best front angle of the celica.

any plans for jdm projectors? that would definately complete the look of the car.

dont you just love the way the polished lip shines out with a black car hehe also the sunset/sunrise images are truly awesome! makes me want to take pics of the car also..

btw nice ray bans hehe -R
IGloo
Coming from you, that REALLY is a compliment, and thank you for it!
For now, I think Iīll stick to my car, and just admire yours...wink.gif

Anyway, I had nothing to do with taking those pictures, except a few ideas and pointers...all the credits go to my better half, who took those pictures, while my best friend was inside the car (images of the car in the middle of a giant puddle of water), and I was enjoying the scenery and smoking!:)smile.gif

Plans for JDMs exist for a very long time, but I havenīt had the luck to find any yet, since Toyota dealerships in Croatia SUCK!
Can you help with some pointers?

malpaso
QUOTE(IGloo @ Aug 30, 2006 - 10:45 AM) [snapback]474363[/snapback]

Plans for JDMs exist for a very long time, but I havenīt had the luck to find any yet, since Toyota dealerships in Croatia SUCK!
Can you help with some pointers?

...try another Toyota dealer abroad (Czech one works fine with that biggrin.gif)
IGloo
Do you have any info about the prices?
Over here just the headlights would cost more than 1000 euros...frown.gif
malpaso
QUOTE(IGloo @ Aug 30, 2006 - 11:36 AM) [snapback]474366[/snapback]

Do you have any info about the prices?
Over here just the headlights would cost more than 1000 euros...frown.gif

yep... see my most time-consumed topic ever wink.gif http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=39945
you can find there everything about this... (CZ dealer prices included)
IGloo
Thanks a lot!

Iīve already found what I was looking for in the topic!:)
WALKER
Very nice pictures!

What kind of guages do you have? I really like the white face, they would look really good in my car.

I have trouble finding white guages in kph!

Any information on them would be great. Thanks.

Once again, really nice clean looking car!
IGloo
QUOTE(WALKER @ Aug 31, 2006 - 10:29 AM) [snapback]474836[/snapback]

What kind of guages do you have? I really like the white face, they would look really good in my car.

I have trouble finding white guages in kph!

Any information on them would be great. Thanks.

Try finding some info on www.autostyle.nl

Iīve bought mine from them!
Jaws4God
Awesome pics!! I love that front lip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.