Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My luck sucks,
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
soulshadow
So My clutch went out recently on my Celica, and today I found out that I won't receive any finical aid for college, my debt / bills are reaching sky high, so the only option im left with now is to work all year in hopes that I can build my car to what it can be and pay off my bills.

All I have now is my Job as a PA at a electronic factory, a Camry I've started with, a subaru with a new engine that needs new tires, tons of car fixing equipment that I will probbaly never use again due to job. Man my life sucks right now, but I feel like I've gotten stronger and have a keen sense that a really good job where you get paid high and do diffcult stuff is better than doing easy stuff and get paid $7 an hour.

So I have fallen...................
burneeed
hopefully youll do all highway driving with your 6gc biggrin.gif
chucho
I know how that is...my celica has been having lots of problems lately. And last year my school decided to reject my aid because I didnt talk to someone 'cause I was off the fall semester. Katrina ate my school thats why I wasnt there... but gotta push through and just do what you want. I want out of college so i'm just pushing through and gonna take as many classes as I can while working full time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.