Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what do you think?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
QuintinGT
My car is white and all my mods so far have been black
but then again red would be a good contrast.
Ive already decided to paint the header cover black.

Tell me what you think, opinions wanted.

sorry if this is in the wrong catagory
chucho
I like blue and white.
Shigexile
calipers: black
valve cover: red

QuintinGT
Thanks for helping I think I know what Im going to do now.
CelicaGT04
i think you should you do it like this,

brake calipers- black/silver

head cover- silver/black (i think red would be to dramatic seeing as your car "theme" is black/white)

Just my opinions, and if i may be so bold and go as far as rim color i would say black/ or gunmetal would look amazing.

Mario
QuintinGT
Ya, Ive made a decision on the valve cover Im going with black, but Im still debating on the calipers.

and about the rims when I get new ones Im definetly going to get gunmetal. Hey Id have them now if I was rich rolleyes.gif id get volk racing CE28N's. to bad they're $2500
IPB Image
drooooool

Thanks for all your imput.
CelicaGT04
Those rims are hot. But IMO i think that celicas look best with minimal amount of spokes. I LOVE any 5 spoke rim on the celicas, 6 also look good IMO. But whatever choice you make i think it will look good.
Nibbe
QUOTE(CelicaGT04 @ Sep 4, 2006 - 2:04 AM) [snapback]475961[/snapback]

Those rims are hot. But IMO i think that celicas look best with minimal amount of spokes. I LOVE any 5 spoke rim on the celicas, 6 also look good IMO. But whatever choice you make i think it will look good.

Thats true 5spoke rims are the way to go and thats what im getting for next season. -N
alltracman78
If you paint your calipers a light color, they will dirty VERY fast.
And brake dust is hard to clean from calipers unless you remove the wheels every time you clean them.
Even then, it will stick in the cracks...

Stick with black for the calipers.
P5ycho
i vote red , will give the car that ferrari look, and the calipers will stand out from behind the wheels,
will also make the calipers look like brembo's...
thats why i went with red
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.