Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3sgte parts after clip
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
6G94celica
ok so i know that all over thes forums are parts lists and stuff but almost everyone has different parts and im sorry if this is a repeat of other posts but i have done alot of research and would like to know if anyone could take a few minutes and type up all the parts that are needed for the swap of the st185 90-93 all-trac RC from Jarco inc to a 94 celica ST automatic. i know things like the e-153 tranny, gt mounts and shift cables, but what else will i need to purchase thanks alot for the imput
zipstrips
QUOTE(6G94celica @ Sep 21, 2006 - 12:57 PM) [snapback]482328[/snapback]

ok so i know that all over thes forums are parts lists and stuff but almost everyone has different parts and im sorry if this is a repeat of other posts but i have done alot of research and would like to know if anyone could take a few minutes and type up all the parts that are needed for the swap of the st185 90-93 all-trac RC from Jarco inc to a 94 celica ST automatic. i know things like the e-153 tranny, gt mounts and shift cables, but what else will i need to purchase thanks alot for the imput

what else to you plan on doing? from personal experience buy the new GT hi pressure line for your powersteering and get the correct GT pump aswell. tune up? timing belt water pump, tensioner? idler pulley? any gaskets? VC should get the mr2 VC bolt kit aswell. u have other options unless you want the e153 trans. clutch kit from spec or whereever. stock flywheel should get resurfaced or put a lightweight like i did! let see belts, hoses for rad or vac if you plan on replacing any. FMIC or TMIC, clocked turbo? oil change and filter, motor mounts as mentioned but youll need that pass side bracket aswell that gets grinded. order proper bolts aswell. ingition shoudl deff get some attention, cap rotor plugs wires....
K-ESD
+ correct axle setup

st185 outer (abs or no abs)
mr2 inner (lsd or not lsd)
mr2 axle carrier + bearing + snap ring
and a spacer for the passenger side axle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.