Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turbo on!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
94celicaguy
well tonight i finally got my turbo installed. my new one came in monday and i started on it last night. only thing i have left to do is to screw the oil drain fitting on and hope for the best. i will try to get some pics up later this week. maybe ill just use charlies pics since its the same exact thing wink.gif .lol. well, i hope to go get my ic piping ran on friday and i will let everyone know how she runs. thanks for the help.
celi_gt_racer
sounds awesome dude.. id like to see pics ASAP! biggrin.gif
HyperDeathKill
Sweet! ::crosses fingers::
No0bOne
what engine? can't wait to hear ya updates.
KAMiX
Dude if you actually care about his car and aren't just spamming the boards, look at his profile! (you did know there were profiles didn't you - at over 300 posts?)

btw I vote for some pictures too! You need to update your profile with an engine bay pic 94celicaguy!
1bwilson
QUOTE (kamixZR @ Jun 26, 2003 - 6:07 AM)
Dude if you actually care about his car and aren't just spamming the boards, look at his profile! (you did know there were profiles didn't you - at over 300 posts?)

btw I vote for some pictures too! You need to update your profile with an engine bay pic 94celicaguy!

Chill out.....

Sounds good.. Get some pics up.

-Bryan-
No0bOne
QUOTE (kamixZR @ Jun 26, 2003 - 6:07 AM)

guess what a$$hole i did check his profile before posting but didn't find what i was looking for. So do you have any fuken clue on what kind of engine he has in his 6GC? $hit man.
KAMiX
Yeah it says in his profile he has an ST, and performance mods are:

k24 turbocharger
TurboXS Type RFL BOV
Thomas Knight turbo manifold
Custom FMIC
Manual boost controller
Turbo Probe injectors
APEXI Turbo Timer
APEXI S-AFC
2.5" custom exhaust

Also said his car is the same as charlies so there's another hint.
97sccelica
does the RFL stand for what i think it stands for? wink.gif
94celicaguy
turbo is now off. having to sell it. if interested check out b/s forum topic. and on the bov, i never thought of that, but i wonder what RFL does stand for. REALLY ****ING LOUD!!!
edo17982
If I had money I'd buy it immediatly, also to help you bro!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.