Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wrecked-my-celica-too
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
BlackandTAN
Wrecked-my-celica-today-while-I-was-going-to-get-a-hair-cut...***the-downlow***....Im-going-down-a-slightly-curvy-road,-okay-its-really-curvey-and-I-take-a-turn-too-fast-and-cross-into-the-other-lane-and-hit-head-on-with-a-honda-accord....my-airbags-deployed-my-hood-buckled-my-bumper-goes-into-a"V"-shape-and-Ithink-my-radiator-is-busted-too...GREATDAY!!....when-I-tried-to-turn-my-car-on-to-move-it-it-was-idling-at-about-2100RPMs..not-a-good-sign....(sorry-bout-the"-"..my-space-bar-also-is-dead!!)...just-thought-I-would-let-yall-know-what-happend.....becareful!!!!out-there

-Luke
Cody
Man, why the hell is everyone wrecking their cars.
gjunon
MrCodyFantastic Posted on Jun 30, 2003 - 2:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, why the hell is everyone wrecking their cars. [QUOTE]

uh
BlackandTAN
Iwish-my-sister-would-have-hit-mine-instead-of-capt.Stupid-(ME)...doin...it....man!!...Errrrrr...everytime,I-think-about-it....

-Luke mad.gif
exxtractor
Well you overdrove your car. You went too fast around a curvy road and crashed head on with another car. I'm glad your ok, but if I were in the other car I'd want to kick your ass! You will probably get blamed for the accident, and you better hope they don't sue for pain and suffering, your insurance premium will soar. Unlike the commericials real life on a curvy road isn't a closed course.
bojangles_8686
Man that really sucks, you think its totalled?
BlackandTAN
QUOTE (exxtractor @ Jun 30, 2003 - 8:47 PM)
Well you overdrove your car. You went too fast around a curvy road and crashed head on with another car. I'm glad your ok, but if I were in the other car I'd want to kick your ass! You will probably get blamed for the accident, and you better hope they don't sue for pain and suffering, your insurance premium will soar. Unlike the commericials real life on a curvy road isn't a closed course.

ah, It was deemed my fault, the other guy was a really nice person, who assured me he wouldnot sue, but you never know, with today, Im young, this was a learning expierence, I learned....hope for it never to happen again, to me or anyone, a wreck is a horrible thing, but it happens when you play more than you can think....

-Luke frown.gif
No0bOne
Lost traction eh? How many wrecked Celica's do we have so far. +1 for me +1for you makin it two. who else? Get yourself a front clip..It'll save you a whole lot + the delicious engine. I am happily boostin 13PSI in my 3S-GTE!! ^^
Black97
I didn't wreck mine but some guy hit it in the back right fender while I was parked like 2 months ago lol, I never posted about it but it was in the shop for about $1900 worth of damage
Drunken_Style
Sorry to hear, at least you're ok.
Raek
hey...i need some stuff if it is, indeed wrecked...
BlackandTAN
Hey thanks for the concern, Im okay If my car is wrecked and they allow me to take things out, I will part out my front seats, which are leather with the toyota emblem sown into the seats, and I wil sell my back seats, and shift knob, and boot,but Im hoping for the best, so I hope my car is okay..

-Luke
gjunon
i call the leather SEATS how much for the the front two and back seat biggrin.gif i got first dibs =)
celi_gt_racer
lol.. add me to the wreckers list... tongue.gif ... im soo stuuupid
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.