Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm new! Need your opinions :]
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
DippedInSauce
What's up everyone, I'm new here.. I'm located in the bay area. But anyways..

Yeah I just got a '94 GTS not too long ago.

It's pretty stock, and I plan on fixing it up performance wise before I go exterior.. Any suggestions on what I should do first? Thanks!

It already has a cat back on it so don't need to worry about that. tongue.gif

Hope to get to know all of you well smile.gif
pure_dx
welcome, post pics in your profile

first engine mod? a good tune-up, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, filters, fluids
DippedInSauce
yeah it's a first engine mod

yeah i'll post pics up when i get a chance this weekend cause it's still pretty dirty biggrin.gif
Akira_g4
maybe get an intake??? but hey you're from the bay area? sweet what part???
DippedInSauce
I'm in vallejo dude.

My friend said maybe a new cam and a new header? All feedbacks are welcome, it would help me a lot biggrin.gif
HeavyStyle105
honestly i would go easy bolt ons then go to internals of the engine. go intake, exhaust and other easy things first then work up to cams, and other internals.
DippedInSauce
Will keep intake in mind.. I wanted a different intake when I saw the one they had added on it, pretty generic one lol
Akira_g4
vallejo, that's cool, im in mountain view down south bay, about a hour away, but hey welcome to the site smile.gif
DippedInSauce
thanks dude smile.gif looking forward on bay area meets biggrin.gif

just need to get my car done by then kindasad.gif
KB-2
jsut do a swap.

intake, headers, exhaust, cams, etc wont do a whole lot for ya, sure it wil ldo something, but i would say jsut do a 3sgte swap
eggman40
It really depends on your budget and what kind of power you would like to make. Easy going daily driver with a little more response? then get your basic bolt ons. Maybe as set of cams if you have the money. But if have the money and you want a high horsepower motor that will keep you in your seat, you will need to swap for a 3sgte or invest in a solid turbo kit system like Presure2 has... Good luck! and welcome
hitcachi
I like you SN. DippedInSauce. Werd.
DippedInSauce
hey thanks eggman, i might go for what you said.

I'll just do the swap later when I have more money.

Thanks hitcachi wink.gif
eggman40
QUOTE(DippedInSauce @ Nov 2, 2006 - 5:20 AM) [snapback]498582[/snapback]

hey thanks eggman, i might go for what you said.

I'll just do the swap later when I have more money.

Thanks hitcachi wink.gif

No Problem wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.