Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new pic with my new 96+ front bumper and foglights
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
mywhite94celicagt
IPB Image
FlamingCelica
the 96 bumper and turn signals both work without mods needed right? Just wondering, but either way it looks great!

~FlamingCelica
mywhite94celicagt
QUOTE(FlamingCelica @ Nov 4, 2006 - 10:30 PM) [snapback]499482[/snapback]

the 96 bumper and turn signals both work without mods needed right? Just wondering, but either way it looks great!

~FlamingCelica

Thats correct, no mods at all, straight bolt on.
DSRT-FX
nice work man!
celiracer
U got that thing painted fast. But yes looks way better. And your welcome, if it wasn't for me to drive 3 hrs to sell you that bumper you wouldn't have it wink.gif lol. But anyways looks really really good. Congrats.
j0e_p3t
looks awesome. i love the black and white.
hitcachi
lookin really good. I hope a bunch of us can meet up here in Lincoln or Omaha soon. Maybe this spring or something.
azian_advanced
nice..
now its time to add some skirts and ss-III splitters
mywhite94celicagt
yeah if i could find some skirts or splitters somewhere id get em.
6strngs
I dunno why so many people swap over to the 96+ bumper. I kinda like the 94-95 better. I mean, other than to get SSIII splitters and clear turn signals..

but I love the look of the black on white. now you just need to paint your side mirrors black.
Fate
QUOTE(mywhite94celicagt @ Nov 5, 2006 - 9:19 PM) [snapback]499725[/snapback]

yeah if i could find some skirts or splitters somewhere id get em.

talk to chrisc.
bojangles_8686
Looks good... what did you use to make the grille?
tim86
i also like the 94-95 bumper better... but your car flows well with the black and white, looks nice
celiracer
The 96 plus bumper sits lower then the 94-95 does. That bumper was off of my celica. I did the mesh work. I just took the bumper off bought some good mesh, and driled holes by the black bars then put black zip ties behind the bars so you can't see the zip ties. Looks really good man can't beleive how fast you got her painted and put on.
mywhite94celicagt
Yeah my buddy that was with me fell in love with it and wanted it on fast, he hand sanded it down smooth and i painted it. My car club was also having a photo shoot that coming weekend so i also figured it would be cool to have the new bumper on. I got some pics from the shoot ill show you. They look friggin awesome.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

QUOTE(celiracer @ Nov 9, 2006 - 12:11 PM) [snapback]500986[/snapback]

The 96 plus bumper sits lower then the 94-95 does. That bumper was off of my celica. I did the mesh work. I just took the bumper off bought some good mesh, and driled holes by the black bars then put black zip ties behind the bars so you can't see the zip ties. Looks really good man can't beleive how fast you got her painted and put on.

Ralph96gt
YOU HAVE MY RIMS!!! take them off!!! loljkjkjk looks good man. i love the gtfour spoiler
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.