Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: Parting out celica gt
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
Digndoug
Im still parting this car out. I have everything but:
seats, rear disc components, rear hatch cover, front body parts, front lights.

Please pm me with what you need, and best offer.

I have curently lost my net, so I wont be bale to get back to you asap. SOrry

Also If you were waiting on somthing from me, Sorry, but i deleted my e-mails and lost my notes with what i was looking for. I have had lots of faimly stuf going on and workinga lot.

Doug
bojangles_8686
You got PM
dustin15brown
you have pm
netrata
pm'ed you
snapshotgt
PM sent.
yyet
are you parting out all the mods on your car too? i.e. springs, struts? short shifter?

Yet

Digndoug
I am not parting out my black celica that is modded. I soon will be selling it. Then maybe parting out.

I bought a wrecked celica with plans for it, and now money is tight, so i need to part it out to make up what i paid for it.

The most of what I have:
I have all inteior plastic
Center console with arm rest
two gauge clusters
5SFE engine w/all components with 111k
Or if I cannot sell as whole, i will part out.
possible premium stero 3 way door panles with speakers and brackets.(the main 8" driver are busted)
I could also do any custom inteior parts needed
I also have 4 subs and amp, also a custom box i need to sell, but those would be local pick up only.

Doug
j0e_p3t
do you have an extra set of gt rear backing plates with internal e-brake components and an e-brake cable?
longsbeans
dibs on the arm rest.
Is it the raised cushioned one or the flat plastic one?
How much shipped to 90025?
95celgt
is the front clip fine?
celicast3sgte
if your willing to part out the motor itself let me know
hurley97
PM sent a few days ago. response please?
hurley97
money sent via PayPal on Mon (11/20). update? shipped yet? smile.gif
celiracer
U have PM hopefully you have the part i need. smile.gif
terqui
Your pm box is full. But yes i am interested in the rear bumper. Also if the rear license plate frame is in good condition id also like that too.
Digndoug
hey sorry to everyone i havnt gotten back too. I work retail and have been extreamly busy. The one day off i had my net at home was out again.

QUOTE(hurley97 @ Nov 23, 2006 - 9:22 PM) [snapback]504879[/snapback]

money sent via PayPal on Mon (11/20). update? shipped yet? smile.gif

Hey Im sending the part out today. The last two times i had a chance to go to post office or ups they have been closed. I work retail and have been getting screwed an workgin to much. Sorry for the delay.

doug

QUOTE(terqui @ Nov 25, 2006 - 10:18 AM) [snapback]505169[/snapback]

Your pm box is full. But yes i am interested in the rear bumper. Also if the rear license plate frame is in good condition id also like that too.

Hey I have the rear bumper in great condition, also the rear back plate or what are you concidering the plate frame?

Doug
Jdog1385
is it manual? if so ill take all parts needed to do the manual conversion minus the tranny, flywheel and shifter. thansk
cjh4l22
hey, i'm interested in the drivers airbag. lemme know if you'd be willing to get rid of it. thanks.
oh, also looking for the plastics inside both front wheel wells. thanks.
DeW_H0e_GT
would u happen to have the relay n fuse covers (2)?.....
Digndoug
QUOTE(Jdog1385 @ Nov 25, 2006 - 3:06 PM) [snapback]505212[/snapback]

is it manual? if so ill take all parts needed to do the manual conversion minus the tranny, flywheel and shifter. thansk

Hey sorry its an auto tranny.
Jdog1385
QUOTE(Digndoug @ Nov 27, 2006 - 1:18 PM) [snapback]505558[/snapback]

QUOTE(Jdog1385 @ Nov 25, 2006 - 3:06 PM) [snapback]505212[/snapback]

Hey sorry its an auto tranny.

no prob.
driveitlikeustoleit
rolleyes.gif hey do you have the radio din cubby stereo holder thingy?
Jdog1385
ok, i need the clips that hold on the rubber pieces that go around the headlights. low beams only...the clips are like a bronze color. u know what im talking about?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.