Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sick ricer japos
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
DeathWing
found this sick video on youtube, did a couple of searches to see if the vid has been posted and not found, i hope this is not a repost, if it is im sorry, its already hard to post w/o getting all complicated on avoiding reposts and getting aggroed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAq4BvqpaRs
OrbitalGT95
that is one sick nasty video
netrata
That is one badass vid biggrin.gif
azian_advanced
it's crazy how they drift on local roads like that.. must be scary to be one of the people stopped at the light...
bojangles_8686
Awesome vid, they shouldve used a different song tho kindasad.gif
CelicaST202
yay touge biggrin.gif
Shocker
Wow that makes me kinda intrested in drifting..ive been in cars when kids think thy are drifting and it makes me just want to jump out of the car and take my chances but that stuff looked really good..
phonex98
completely stupid **cking morons... Honestly, if i had the chance, i would put a bullet in each of their heads. Better them dead than innocent drivers.
DippedInSauce
that rx7 was badass!
rjbibeau
loved the intersection drift!!!!
tomazws
god damn nice video!
Predator
nice vid, though it was just plain stupid to drift past the cars stopped at the light like that

and wtf @ the swedish cop in the middle of the video. confused.gif
trd_420
this is some good drifting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viL8A1QCP_U
Aus
biggrin.gif
DeW_H0e_GT
wowy!@!!! biggrin.gif
Griff
its official, i want an RX-7...yes i love the celica, but man an RX-7 would be hella cool.

eyohannie
It is somewhat racist to refer to Japanese as "Japos."
Illyont
QUOTE(Griff @ Nov 20, 2006 - 9:04 PM) [snapback]504102[/snapback]

its official, i want an RX-7...yes i love the celica, but man an RX-7 would be hella cool.

I know what you mean wink.gif *looks at signature*

Insane videos, I have to agree. But doing it on the track is still the prefered way imo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.