Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ITS TIME....
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
easternpiro1
guys/ gals/ wish me luck going to the 1/4 mile. just turned my boost up to stock 14 (beastly) and im cocked and ready to stand the bizness!!

will be back later to give details! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

cheers!
Fastbird
Keep us posted!!!!!! I wanna see how yours does.
illneversellmycelli
dude you went and didin give me a call, i've bee nbored all day damn you...i'll remmeber that lol, gets vids and pics and timeslips!
celica47
iam gonna go ahead and throw out my prediction...EST hp 260, i'd say 13 or 14
easternpiro1
i think im going to vomit....i get there and its CLOSED!!!!!!! they said the track was 40degrees so it was too cold... and what makes it worse, i get there about 20 minutes too late!!!! AAAND WORSE YET it was the last one of the year! AAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!! AAAAND i didnt get to see my mum (lives 25min away) didnt answer the phone) that long ass trip FOR NOTHING!

somebody gag me with a spoon...
IdiotStick
*gags him with a spoon*
Negative
QUOTE(easternpiro1 @ Dec 3, 2006 - 8:40 AM) [snapback]507331[/snapback]

i think im going to vomit....i get there and its CLOSED!!!!!!! they said the track was 40degrees so it was too cold... and what makes it worse, i get there about 20 minutes too late!!!! AAAND WORSE YET it was the last one of the year! AAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!! AAAAND i didnt get to see my mum (lives 25min away) didnt answer the phone) that long ass trip FOR NOTHING!

somebody gag me with a spoon...

Any trip on 14PSI is hardly a wasted trip. LOL. Some of us should be so unlucky. And I haven't heard the gag me with a spoon reference in ages! laugh.gif
easternpiro1
:X mmmrf! (thanks stick)
lagos
now you have to go to a dyno instead !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.